• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Colors for Touring Manual transmission?

jne

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV, Mazda 3
Any info on what color choices the Touring with manual transmission will have.

The 2021 colors for Manual Touring were very limited (and kind of dull in my opinion).
Sponsored

Ardie

First Name
Arden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
The Touring as with the rest of the sedan range is available as a CVT only.
there is the possibility of a Sport Touring Manual in the Hatchback but I’m not sure if this has been confirmed yet.

OP
OP

jne

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV, Mazda 3
Thanks. Yeah, that's the problem. In 2021, the manual touring hatchback came in fewer colors than the CVT. If the manual comes in red, blue, and gray, I'd be pleased, but surprised. for 2021, it was just Crystal Black Pearl, Platinum White Pearl, and Sonic Gray Pearl. @Ardie, sorry forgot to mention that I meant hatchback.

CWNole95

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 CW FL5
Any info on what color choices the Touring with manual transmission will have.

The 2021 colors for Manual Touring were very limited (and kind of dull in my opinion).
I have the color chart for the new hatchback. Only available in Sonic Gray, Crystal Black, and Platinum White, assuming you’re asking about the Sport Touring 6MT. The Sport 6MT will be available in those plus Lunar Silver, Boost Blue, and Rallye Red. The CVT Sport Touring adds several to the three available with the manual.

OP
OP

jne

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV, Mazda 3
thanks. Sounds like no change from the current colors.

Steve182022

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic LX coupe, 6 spd; '20 Civic Sport sdn, 6
I have the color chart for the new hatchback. Only available in Sonic Gray, Crystal Black, and Platinum White, assuming you’re asking about the Sport Touring 6MT. The Sport 6MT will be available in those plus Lunar Silver, Boost Blue, and Rallye Red. The CVT Sport Touring adds several to the three available with the manual.
Thanks so much for that!!

StickShiftRoy

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 SGP Sport (sold), 22 BOP Si
Is your coworker Christine? She is awesome. Please tell her I said that. Planning to buy my wife’s hatchback from her as soon as Christine can order it.
Yeah she's awesome. I get some of my info from her when management doesn't want to spill the beans ??

CWNole95

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 CW FL5
Yeah she's awesome. I get some of my info from her when management doesn't want to spill the beans ??
I can’t wait to meet her in person. She really has been awesome to work with. Please tell her that we are anxiously awaiting being able to order the new car. LOL thanks!

Saywhaat04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
you guys are talking about Christie from Breakaway? LOL I know her too! Didnt realize she was still there. She is awesome! I first met her way back in 2012 when I test drove an 2013 Accord Sport 6MT

I'm sad about the color choices for the hatcbhack. Was HOPING I could get Metorite Gray with the 6MT ST. Guess I'll have to settle for Sonic Gray (though Im sick of the color) because my Accord Sport 2.0t/6MT is white and I dont want a black car.

Honda makes me sick with these limited restrictions on simple shit like colors. Its like they want to make it hard for people to buy the top trim with the stick.

Saywhaat04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Also, I noticed that the Sport, the Civic SI, the Accord Sport and SE and Sport 2.0t are no longer available with Modern Steel or Meteorite Gray. Sonic gray is effectively the only gray color available on any of the "Sporty" trims and its not even a real gray color. Just bullshit.

Captain

Ghost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Civic Touring - 2020 BMW M340ixdrive
I don't know the US side but here in Canada almost 6 colors on MT 2021 will be same colors on 2022 too.
11th Gen Honda Civic Colors for Touring Manual transmission? Trims _ 2021 Civic Hatchback _ Honda Canada
Sponsored