• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST-Line
Like many of you, I have zero interest in the sedan. But an Si Hatchback??? Honda-take my money!!!

Why are they denying us? They have to realize an Si hatch would sell like fidget spinners circa May 2017.
I want one too but I have to wonder if Acura is making a hatch cause that would explain it.
Sponsored

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST-Line
They are with the Integra but it’s 5 doors not 3 doors.
Is it confirmed? 5 door Integra would make a Si hatch kind of redundant. But I doubt they’ll make a manual Integra so not interested.

neoison

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 hatchback sport
I thought the Integra was 2dr coupe to take the place of the civic coupe. Putting a performance car between the type R as Si. Type S Integra

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X2 M35i
Nope not a coupe. Never has been since the leaked document of Acura’s future product. People just started putting rumours and making fake spy shot photos appear of a 2 door coupe.

neoison

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 hatchback sport
Maybe buy a Hatchback SPORT manual. Then Hondata it with a tune more powerful than a stock Si. Win win. I've been thinking about this option myself.

Like many of you, I have zero interest in the sedan. But an Si Hatchback??? Honda-take my money!!!

Why are they denying us? They have to realize an Si hatch would sell like fidget spinners circa May 2017.

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST-Line
Maybe buy a Hatchback SPORT manual. Then Hondata it with a tune more powerful than a stock Si. Win win. I've been thinking about this option myself.
I had a Sport hatch with open diff and won’t go back if I can help it. I might get a Type R if there’s no other 6mT hatch with an LSD.

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST-Line
Nope not a coupe. Never has been since the leaked document of Acura’s future product. People just started putting rumours and making fake spy shot photos appear of a 2 door coupe.
Could be two body styles, we don’t really know much yet.

Saywhaat04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Is it confirmed? 5 door Integra would make a Si hatch kind of redundant. But I doubt they’ll make a manual Integra so not interested.
Its NOT confirmed that the Integra will be a 5dr or 3dr what has been leaked is that a compact SEDAN will replace the ILX next year and that recently ACURA has announced the return of the Integra nameplate. Acura themselves has not confirmed if the integra will have multiple body styles. One spy shot cloaked in camo does not confirm if the Integra is a 5dr...its speculation! Especially since ACURA released a product matrix that shows a SEDAN. NOT a 5dr and not a 3dr but a sedan.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X2 M35i
Its NOT confirmed that the Integra will be a 5dr or 3dr what has been leaked is that a compact SEDAN will replace the ILX next year and that recently ACURA has announced the return of the Integra nameplate. Acura themselves has not confirmed if the integra will have multiple body styles. One spy shot cloaked in camo does not confirm if the Integra is a 5dr...its speculation! Especially since ACURA released a product matrix that shows a SEDAN. NOT a 5dr and not a 3dr but a sedan.
Acura could honestly consider the Integra as a Sedan with just a 5 door layout. In the spy shot I posted above it has a cutout for the rear window which is very odd for a sedan to have that. Also the third break light is fixated on the top of the window which usually implies of a door or hatchback/Liftback profile. Most sedans don’t have there third break light at the top they usually have it at the bottom by the trunk opening.

Saywhaat04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Acura could honestly consider the Integra as a Sedan with just a 5 door layout. In the spy shot I posted above it has a cutout for the rear window which is very odd for a sedan to have that. Also the third break light is fixated on the top of the window which usually implies of a door or hatchback/Liftback profile. Most sedans don’t have there third break light at the top they usually have it at the bottom by the trunk opening.
If it was a hatchback they would call it a hatchback...like I said you are speculating just like those who want it to be a 3dr. Ill take Acuras take that its a sedan over your speculation over one spy shot that its a hatch...you have been wanting it to be a 5dr before you even saw a spy shot so your bias is really no different from those that want a 3dr. SPECULATION IS NOT CONFIRMATION thats all Im saying. Take it as you will.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X2 M35i
If it was a hatchback they would call it a hatchback...like I said you are speculating just like those who want it to be a 3dr. Ill take Acuras take that its a sedan over your speculation over one spy shot that its a hatch...you have been wanting it to be a 5dr before you even saw a spy shot so your bias is really no different from those that want a 3dr. SPECULATION IS NOT CONFIRMATION thats all Im saying. Take it as you will.
Yes is it what I desire from the Integra? Sure. Is there evidence that it’s a sedan? Yes. Could it be a sedan that has a Liftback and Acura is just naming it a sedan? Could be. Honestly I’m just mainly having a conversation with others about what it seems to be. Let’s compare the Integra Spy Shot to a TLX spy shot shall we.

11th Gen Honda Civic Confirmed: 2022 Honda Civic Si is Sedan only. Deliveries begin in November 88B08CB2-85F4-4AD4-BDFE-634500BBD653
If you look at the photos below you can clearly see that the TLX has a zipper that wraps around the trunk implying it is a true sedan. For the interior spy shot you can see that where a zipper would be located for a traditional truck is now located at the top of the c pillar all the way around the top of the trunk/Liftback area. I’m just here showing how a sedan camouflaged car looks like compared to a Liftback style.

Ernie Acosta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback
im not doubting, just saying the hatch was pushed back until the end of this month (which is almost here), and we still haven’t seen many pics at dealerships, at least I haven’t. I hope they do come out in November, because that means pics should start surfacing soon.
Agreed. I’m still waiting on the hatch as well. Can’t wait to get my hands on a sport touring!
Sponsored