• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Didn't Fit In The FL5, So I Bought An ITS

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Thanks! Seems reasonable. Just swap me out for a winter set of wheels and tires because I’m going to need them soon 🙃
I try to look at the Integra Forum but if you come across people who have lowered a DE5 with FL5 aftermarket springs I would love a link so I can read their impressions.
Sponsored

OP
OP
MrAnd3rS0n

MrAnd3rS0n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Integra Type S
The leather sport seats in my ‘95 325i felt very tight when I test drove it but I got used to it, curious how you knew for sure they were too tight?
Local dealer had a used FL5, have a friend that works there, so I test drove it.

TypeRGirl

First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5, na 88 RX7
Local dealer had a used FL5, have a friend that works there, so I test drove it.
Oh okay, I was bout to say. Thought you had an FL5 and traded it bc of the seats!

I posted about how my guy’s shoulders were digging into the bolstering when it was brand new. He was talking about installing aftermarket seats and I almost cried lol 😭 But thankfully they’ve loosened up nicely.

Btw, the ITS looks clean murd3red out 👌 Congrats!

Cornercarver

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic Type R, 2002 Lexus SC430
Congrats, looks great in black! I consider it a win every time someone buys any of these vehicles -the ITS, FL5 or FK8. Or SI, not to snub my former ride from 2017-2020.
So have fun in style and comfort, and welcome to the forum.

SKINNIE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ISF, 23' BB FL5
I'm not gonna lie. I've been messing around with the Acura build configurator. I spec'd out a PWP with the Orchid interior and it's giving me second thoughts 😂

Kevv_Her

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Pilot SE, 2018 Type R, 2013 Civic Ex
I see you're in my neck of the woods! congrats on the car, looks sick!

OP
OP
MrAnd3rS0n

MrAnd3rS0n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I'm not gonna lie. I've been messing around with the Acura build configurator. I spec'd out a PWP with the Orchid interior and it's giving me second thoughts 😂
Haha...you thinking about trading in your FL5?

OP
OP
MrAnd3rS0n

MrAnd3rS0n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Beautiful! I know it can get hot, however that black looks great!
Definitely. I got XPEL ceramic tint all the way around. 20% sides and rear, 55% on the windshield. The car is usually in my garage at home or parking garage at work though.

OP
OP
MrAnd3rS0n

MrAnd3rS0n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I see you're in my neck of the woods! congrats on the car, looks sick!
Hey fellow Hoosier, thanks! Mine was the first one sold at the dealership, so I'd say these will be pretty rare around here for awhile. It's already gotten a lot of attention and several people coming up and asking questions. I don't mind the attention lol

OP
OP
MrAnd3rS0n

MrAnd3rS0n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I don't think I can let go of my FL5 yet. The gauge layout in R+ mode and seats in the CTR is what's keeping me from trading it in.
Yeah, I really with the ITS has a gauge layout like +R...I'd even settle for an oil temp gauge. I really hate not having an oil temp readout.

OP
OP
MrAnd3rS0n

MrAnd3rS0n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Got the windows tinted. That’s probably all I’ll do to the car except struggle to keep it clean.

11th Gen Honda Civic Didn't Fit In The FL5, So I Bought An ITS 44BD18A1-72D5-4105-9C45-58D92F799112
11th Gen Honda Civic Didn't Fit In The FL5, So I Bought An ITS IMG_2410
Sponsored