• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

** Extra Allocation - 2023 CTR - Extra Allocation **

Bpebler

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ram, 20 Durango, 00 Cherokee, 99 Trans Am
Is this car still available? If so, where is it located?
they told me that it is reserved, as in someone likely just has a down payment on it and hasn’t picked it up yet. Or that it hasn’t arrived yet, but it is posted on their website. I could find out. Are you interested in actually paying markup that high?
Sponsored

DreamR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus CT200h :(
they told me that it is reserved, as in someone likely just has a down payment on it and hasn’t picked it up yet. Or that it hasn’t arrived yet, but it is posted on their website. I could find out. Are you interested in actually paying markup that high?
Depends where its located as I really don't want to pay for shipping and I have a trade. My trade is inflated like everything else so I'm rationalizing the $10k positivity equity I have as a way to wipe out the ADM. :dunno:.

EDIT: If I wait a year, I'll probably lose most of the equity and then I'd be paying MSRP anyway so I consider it a wash.

Bpebler

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Depends where its located as I really don't want to pay for shipping and I have a trade. My trade is inflated like everything else so I'm rationalizing the $10k positivity equity I have as a way to wipe out the ADM. :dunno:.

EDIT: If I wait a year, I'll probably lose most of the equity and then I'd be paying MSRP anyway so I consider it a wash.
Yeah, they get us by the balls sometimes don’t they? It’s Frank Leta Honda in St Louis, MO.

VPMotors

First Name
Vivek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2002 Honda CR-V
There is a gentleman on the forum his name is VPmotors. His name is Vivek he’s been searching for a CW for months with little or no ADM. if you could help him out , I’m sure he would appreciate it.
thank you
Thanks for looking out for me sir! Yes, 2023 Championship White Type R. Can do 55k OTD but not more than that. Anyone with any leads keep me in your thoughts!

addakatlahemanth

First Name
Hemanth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Thanks for looking out for me sir! Yes, 2023 Championship White Type R. Can do 55k OTD but not more than that. Anyone with any leads keep me in your thoughts!
@VPMotors Honda of Washington PA sell at MSRP just have to put 500$ deposit. They only have 3 people in line .

CWNole95

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 CW FL5
Yeah, they get us by the balls sometimes don’t they? It’s Frank Leta Honda in St Louis, MO.
Prior to purchasing my CW, I inquired with them as I’ve done prior business with them in the past. They confirmed that unit was presold.

menikmati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRX STI, BRZ, FL5
@VPMotors Honda of Washington PA sell at MSRP just have to put 500$ deposit. They only have 3 people in line .
I contacted them after seeing your post and was informed that they would only sell locally.

I asked about a waitlist and they just said that all incoming Type R’s are already sold at the moment and didn’t mention anything about a deposit. My point of contact was James.

Bpebler

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prior to purchasing my CW, I inquired with them as I’ve done prior business with them in the past. They confirmed that unit was presold.
Yes, they told me that it’s reserved anyway, but if anything changes they will let me know. That leads me to believe that the deal hasn’t gone through yet or vehicle just hasn’t been picked up yet.

Leta seems like a really good dealership around here compared to others of the like. I just refuse to pay that high of a markup plus interest on it. I walked away from several Ford raptor deals due to the same reason. I know that dealerships make money on the backend with large down payments, so the fact that they aren’t willing to negotiate if I want to put 20K or more down, pulls me out of the running. A small markup I’d be ok with, but 10k seems to be on the high side of ADM’s across the country according to that handy Excel spreadsheet someone posted on here.

Hope you’re enjoying that bad ass ride! Love your profile pic by the way. I knew a guy around here who also had a yellow S2000. Fast lane cars in Saint Charles has a really nice and surprisingly affordable silver or charcoal one that I saw a few weeks ago. I wish I didn’t need a four seater even for my secondary vehicle. Otherwise I would’ve snatched it right up.
Sponsored