• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

SGP FL5 allocation available for delivery next month

haydooooooo

First Name
Hayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Hey everyone,

If you’re in need of an allocation for a sonic grey pearl fl5 that’s set to be delivered within the next month, please message me. Based in san diego.

Hayden
Sponsored

citrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CZ4A, Abarth 500, ZZW30, ND2 RF
What's the price?

Kraytz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR #34083
I think OP is trying to sell his allocation, If you look at his post history, he tried to trade his allocation (supposedly at MSRP) for another person's circuit GR Corolla.

hwheels

First Name
Harrison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Sport 6MT (sold while waiting for FL5)
Hey everyone,

If you’re in need of an allocation for a sonic grey pearl fl5 that’s set to be delivered within the next month, please message me. Based in san diego.

Hayden
Any clue on ADM?

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TLX Type-S / 2023 Civic Type-R / 2024 HRV EXL
Hey everyone,

Hayden
Interesting ... since I think there is only one San Diego dealer that got a Sonic Gray Pearl one allotted.. .

good luck! :hmm:

NA6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 BRG Miata
I think OP is trying to sell his allocation, If you look at his post history, he tried to trade his allocation (supposedly at MSRP) for another person's circuit GR Corolla.
Is selling an allocation not allowed here? It sounds like a gray area. Not exactly deplorable and would get an enthusiast from civicxi forums onto an earlier car.

TomFrog

First Name
Tomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda accord 2018
Wow, I can't believe I stumbled upon this forum just in time for my first post! Anyway, your post caught my eye because I've been on the lookout for an allocation of Sonic Grey Pearl FL5. It's such a cool color! I'm based in San Diego too, and I'm really excited to know more about this allocation. Could you share some details with me? Also, do you happen to know the estimated delivery date? Maybe you could use the woocommerce estimated delivery date calculator? I've heard it's pretty handy. Fingers crossed that everything works out, and we can make this happen!

Last edited:

TypeRGirl

First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5, na 88 RX7
Wow, I can't believe I stumbled upon this forum just in time for my first post! Anyway, your post caught my eye because I've been on the lookout for an allocation of Sonic Grey Pearl FL5. It's such a cool color! I'm based in San Diego too, and I'm really excited to know more about this allocation. Could you share some details with me? Also, do you happen to know the estimated delivery date?
👋 Hi, welcome! This thread is from last year, you might have better luck using the Motoring Obsession website. Looks like there’s a SGP in Lemon Grove and one up in Temecula. Just click on the car icon to see the dealership info and start calling. This is how I eventually found mine, best of luck! 🍀

https://www.motoringobsession.com/stock/civic-type-r

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TLX Type-S / 2023 Civic Type-R / 2024 HRV EXL
👋 Hi, welcome! This thread is from last year, you might have better luck using the Motoring Obsession website. Looks like there’s a SGP in Lemon Grove and one up in Temecula. Just click on the car icon to see the dealership info and start calling. This is how I eventually found mine, best of luck! 🍀

https://www.motoringobsession.com/stock/civic-type-r
That one in Lemon Grove is 20K+ 5K dealer add on's ... wont budge and the Temecula one is similar 15K+ pro pack .. ( what ever that is sounds like 300$ worth of parts for 2K ) :banghead: :hmm:

UJX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type-R #2479
I know of an SGP coming soon, less than 10k markup.

11th Gen Honda Civic SGP FL5 allocation available for delivery next month IMG_0913