• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

FL5 Sunshade

neilisnext

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CW FL5 Type R #8960
Anyone buy a compatible sunshade for the FL5? Bought one on Amazon and it was too long for the windshield.
Sponsored

CaryH

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 touring 2.0T, 2005 Toyota 4runner SR5, 2012 c
Nope i don't think it's a mover product sir.

KidIcarus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FXT
Weathertech manufactures and sells sunshades, I dont know for sure whether the fitment for these is vehicle specific or universal (even though you filter for your vehicle), but I can say that we've purchased separate sunshades for 2 different makes and models of vehicle, an forester and a camry, and they both fit near perfectly.

https://www.weathertech.ca/en/honda/2023/civic-type-r/sunshade/

KidIcarus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FXT
Those covercraft shades look pretty nice, specially if they're according folded. The weather tech ones come rolled, which is a bit of a pain in the butt.

CWNole95

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 CW FL5
Those covercraft shades look pretty nice, specially if they're according folded. The weather tech ones come rolled, which is a bit of a pain in the butt.
Yeah, Covercraft is great. Their sunshades perfectly fit and are tailor-made for the car. I have one for each of my vehicles and they fit so well.