• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Mugen Interior/Exterior Accessories for the FL1/FL5

TR3BLE

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R (FL5)
Used the same combo of parts for when I had the two FK8’s to protect and guard the car against my kids and wife 😂

An added bonus for the inner door guards has been that it helps against scuff marks caused after getting the car back from service.

A relatively inexpensive combo of parts but gives a lot of reassurance and protection and I highly recommend them for sure on any 11th gen Civic.

無限 Mugen Door Inner Protector:

無限 MUGEN SCUFF PLATE:

無限 MUGEN DOOR PROTECTOR:
Sponsored

DeathB4Dishonr

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Just wanted to say thanks for making these videos. I randomly saw one on youtube and remembered seeing you post the video about where the water went and took a look on your channel.

I just ordered a set of the interior door guards after watching your video because I have a bad habit of scuffing my door getting out of the car.

OP
OP

TR3BLE

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R (FL5)
Just wanted to say thanks for making these videos. I randomly saw one on youtube and remembered seeing you post the video about where the water went and took a look on your channel.

I just ordered a set of the interior door guards after watching your video because I have a bad habit of scuffing my door getting out of the car.
Thanks so much for the feedback and hope you like the parts too!

jakdotdot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SI
Honestly, the new door sills are... disappointing to say the least. Doubly so once you factor in how much they cost.

getbo

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
m
Used the same combo of parts for when I had the two FK8’s to protect and guard the car against my kids and wife 😂

An added bonus for the inner door guards has been that it helps against scuff marks caused after getting the car back from service.

A relatively inexpensive combo of parts but gives a lot of reassurance and protection and I highly recommend them for sure on any 11th gen Civic.

無限 Mugen Door Inner Protector:

無限 MUGEN SCUFF PLATE:

無限 MUGEN DOOR PROTECTOR:
Wait FL5 uses medium instead of small? I remember FK8 using small mugen door protector

OP
OP

TR3BLE

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R (FL5)
Wait FL5 uses medium instead of small? I remember FK8 using small mugen door protector
Yes, the FL door handle area is visibly bigger 😉
Sponsored