• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Forum Question

HawaiiPunch

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Elantra N
For myself it’s only in the “What’s New” tab, every other part of the forum they are marked as read after viewing.
Sponsored

ebhaynz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si 2017
No. I want to know when I have read something. As of right now everything stays bold after I read it, so I don't know what has been read. Clicking on Mark All Read changes nothing for me. Like I mentioned, it works fine for every other forum I am a member of. That's why I'm working on trying to figure out what's going on.

See below. I have read everything AND marked everything read. Still, everything is bold (and still in the list) like it hasn't been read at all.

1.png
It looks like you're in the "New Posts" universe, note how you have all the new posts from:
Civic Si Forum
11th Gen Civic General Topics Forum
Engine / Exhaust / Transmission / Tuning Forum etc.

I suggest you click "Forums" at the upper left and then select "11th Gen Civic General Topics" and see if your problem is fixed.

OP
OP
Baldilocks

Baldilocks

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
But even the “What’s New” section should have those threads disappear after they are read, unless this board is set up differently than all the other XenForo based boards.

administrator

Administrator
First Name
Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Build Thread
Link
But even the “What’s New” section should have those threads disappear after they are read, unless this board is set up differently than all the other XenForo based boards.
This should be fixed now! Took a while, but was able to locate the issue today.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

OP
OP
Baldilocks

Baldilocks

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
This should be fixed now! Took a while, but was able to locate the issue today.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
Just thought I was going crazy is all. Thank you.
Sponsored