Sponsored

[GIVEAWAY] Mangoal OEM-Style Dashcam Giveaway + 25% Off Anniversary Sale

OP
OP
Mangoal

Mangoal

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Joined
Aug 3, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
29
Reaction score
35
Location
North America
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R
Entries close at 7:00 PM PT! We’ll do the random draw at 8:00 and post the results right here. First valid entry with a photo takes it 🎲
Sponsored

 
OP
OP
Mangoal

Mangoal

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Joined
Aug 3, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
29
Reaction score
35
Location
North America
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R
Confirmed Winners! 🎉

All checked and verified down the sequence! Here's our confirmed winner with valid photo entrie:
1790564530755-49.webp


1790564517587-ju.webp



I'll reach out via DM in a sec to grab your shipping info and vehicle details so we can get your kits packed up 🥳
Appreciate everyone who jumped in and shared their Civic :thumbsup:
 
Last edited:

Websitesdown

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2024
Threads
5
Messages
426
Reaction score
344
Confirmed Winners! 🎉

All checked and verified down the sequence! Here's our confirmed winner with valid photo entrie:
1790564530755-49.webp


1790564517587-ju.webp



I'll reach out via DM in a sec to grab your shipping info and vehicle details so we can get your kits packed up 🥳
Appreciate everyone who jumped in and shared their Civic :thumbsup:

I woke up to your dm!!

Thank you so much!

I'll do a review of it as soon as I get it.
 
 







Top