• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Great Guy, Sales Forum Member :)

Leonidas I

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic HBS, 22 Civic HB ST
Just bought my car, 22 Civic ST 6MT SPG, and wanted to share some info. Bought from a fellow forum member!

@DominicHonda was an absolute pleasure to work with!!! NOTHING but the absolute truth, no BS, and no lies. I reached out to Dominic on here and that got the ball rolling. I only had to put down a $500 refundable deposit and then I had to wait 8 weeks from when I ordered my car, to when it was delivered to the dealership. Whatever he knew he passed along to me. EX: the price went up like $400 because of supply chain increases or something with Honda. Dominic told me about it like 2-3 weeks before it went live across the US. I live in STL but was very willing to go up to Chicagoland to buy because they were the ONLY dealership in a 300 miles radius I could find listing their vehicles for MSRP. No mark ups and no forced add-ons! From the minute I walked into the dealership until the minute I drove off with my car was less than 90 minutes! I highly recommend Dominic and Valley Honda (Aurora, IL) because they gave me the best car buying experience I've ever had.

Paid $31,260 MSRP + $27 license fee + $324.24 documentary fee = OTD price $31,611.24

Financed through Honda Financial and gave me $500 off for military :)

Please reach out to @DominicHonda if in the market for car and near or willing to drive to Chicago like me to get one for MSRP. I believe they offered delivery but it was cheaper for me to just go up there and get it and drive back home.

Also anyone can reach out to me if you'd like and I'll try to help as best I can!
Sponsored

HRace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Congrats on the car. Thank you for the solid recommendation. It's tough to find a solid sales person but Dominic sounds right on the money.

machimself

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Y’all know what Dom about…. FAMILY