• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

CR-X

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic
Heated steering wheel well be Canada Touring only.

Parking sensors are all functional.

Seats are fantastic. Very plush and very supportive. Lower bolsters don't make me miss the Si seats.
Honda Canadas site shows heating steering wheel on all trims except for lx
Sponsored

OP
OP
DallasCRX

DallasCRX

First Name
Dallas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 Honda GL1100 GoldWing Interstate, 1986 Honda CRX Si, 2009 Honda CRF250X, 2009 Aprilia Shiver, 2010 Nissan Frontier, 2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Wireless Android Auto is now my favourite thing also. Huge improvement!

OP
OP
DallasCRX

DallasCRX

First Name
Dallas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 Honda GL1100 GoldWing Interstate, 1986 Honda CRX Si, 2009 Honda CRF250X, 2009 Aprilia Shiver, 2010 Nissan Frontier, 2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe

OP
OP
DallasCRX

DallasCRX

First Name
Dallas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Canadas site shows heating steering wheel on all trims except for lx
Yes that's true, I just meant American Touring will not have.

Adogan75

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Accord
How are the armrests, both door and center? Material? Padding? Center armrest length?

DavidM42

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Forte GT2 (waiting for 2022 Civic Si)
How about the headrests? Do they offer good support or do they push your hear forward and down too much?

Seats are fantastic. Very plush and very supportive. Lower bolsters don't make me miss the Si seats.

eduardoforneck

First Name
Eduardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Touring
What about interior material quality? What is soft-touch and what is hard plastic? Like the upper front and rear doors.
How solid are the interior plastics in the door panels, I ask this because in my 2020 Touring, you can easily bend that padded leather-covered trim at the side of the door and it creaks every time (feels really cheap).

xTWISTED_WAYZx

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic touring
I'm curious about the road/wind noise compared to 10th gen as well, and also how the new Bose stereo system sounds compared to the 10th gen Touring sound system.
Bose system sounds great. Better than my Si! Bass could offer a little more for my taste but crystal clear.
Not to piggy back on these questions but, looking a bit further into the stereo system, does it allow an easy way around their system in place. I mean by that does it have preamp-outputs for the head unit? Thanks.

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
Is this the Canadian version since the car has a Canadian plate? Just trying to temper some of the expectations (from US readers) when you list some of the high-end specs reserved for the more luxurious Canadian market.

Nessism

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EX-T Civic
I HATE idle stop. I'm also interested to learn if it can be disabled without having to scroll through some screen on the touch screen every time the vehicle is started?
Sponsored