• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
I wish they would tell us the time already!

captainscott60

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
I wish they would tell us the time already!
Hi Mr Tickle, hope all is well ! There might be a reason, like maybe they can’t beat the time ! By the way, you were correct months ago, my dealer only got one car as you thought for now ! They are getting more but not two at 1 time ! You were correct!
With kind Regards

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Hi Mr Tickle, hope all is well ! There might be a reason, like maybe they can’t beat the time ! By the way, you were correct months ago, my dealer only got one car as you thought for now ! They are getting more but not two at 1 time ! You were correct!
With kind Regards
Hello!

It would've been unlike Honda to give two at once at this stage of the game. Though it seems YouTubers may have picked where to get their CTR? Some of those places for two I think.

You could be right about the Ring time. I figure if we don't hear anything by late April.. It probably didn't.

Edit: Late April because they may run it again. Perhaps a more optimal day "Optional Sport Cup 2" style.
Sponsored

Last edited: