• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Honda to reveal two 2022 Civic Si Trims? Si & Si HPT?

loslalane

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
*Si USDM
7"" fully digital cluster (A- type metering)
BOSE Audio
*Hopefully production model has heated seats

**Si Canada
10.2" fully digital cluster (B- type metering)
BOSE Audio
Heated steering and seats

**options
Summer Tires

To be confirmed upon Reveal! Helping stir the pot! ? Auto Rev Match is confirmed!

11th Gen Honda Civic Honda to reveal two 2022 Civic Si Trims?  Si  & Si HPT? 02 2022 Honda Civic Si Race Car - Team Honda Research West

11th Gen Honda Civic Honda to reveal two 2022 Civic Si Trims?  Si  & Si HPT? 20211017_114058

11th Gen Honda Civic Honda to reveal two 2022 Civic Si Trims?  Si  & Si HPT? 20211017_114441
Sponsored

Last edited:

Toprarnen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS350
*Si Base HPT
No sunroof option.
7" cluster
180watt audio
Tire repair kit

*Si Touring
Sunroof
10.4" cluster
BOSE Audio
Spare tire

To be confirmed upon Reveal! Helping stir the pot! ? Both will have the 9" infotainment display, Auto Rev Match is confirmed!
Maybe this means we'll get two versions of the Type R, one that's stripped down, and one that's touring, with heated and ventilated seats (that'd be a dream)

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X2 M35i
*Si Base HPT
No sunroof option.
7" cluster
180watt audio
Tire repair kit

*Si Touring
Sunroof
10.4" cluster
BOSE Audio
Spare tire

To be confirmed upon Reveal! Helping stir the pot! ? Both will have the 9" infotainment display, Auto Rev Match is confirmed!
If true that’s good for you. I know how much you’ve been waiting for the Si.

Brendan

First Name
PwPSi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
When I ordered my Si they told me there wasn’t any options and it was just one choice. Hoping the Si touring is real and the only Si we get, that would be sweet!

OP
OP
loslalane

loslalane

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
When I ordered my Si they told me there wasn’t any options and it was just one choice. Hoping the Si touring is real and the only Si we get, that would be sweet!
Based on the color chart there seems to be 2 model codes and 2 trims. Maybe HPT stands for High Performance Touring ? ? ?. We know its for those Summer sticky Rubbers 95Y though.

11th Gen Honda Civic Honda to reveal two 2022 Civic Si Trims?  Si  & Si HPT? 967DB636-FCD7-4DCD-8CEF-BCA0D9F9850D

Last edited:

Hawkj10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 civic si
Based on the color chart there seems to be 2 model codes and 2 trims. Maybe HPT stands for High Performance Touring. We know its for those Summer sticky Rubbers 95Y though. ? ? ?

967DB636-FCD7-4DCD-8CEF-BCA0D9F9850D.jpeg
HPT is almost certainly “High Performance Tires” when I ordered my 2015 Si the only option other than Navi was high performance summer tires.

Hawkj10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 civic si
My guess for the HPT is high performance tires. That was (besides Navi) the only option for my ‘15 Si when I ordered it. Excited for the ‘22 model though!!

Ethan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Accord Sport 2.0T manual
In Canada the Si has been based on the Touring while in the States Si is usually based on the EX.

this is probably the difference we are seeing.

OP
OP
loslalane

loslalane

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
In Canada the Si has been based on the Touring while in the States Si is usually based on the EX.

Yeah and then the pot gets stirred because Si's have the 9 inch infotainment and EXs have the 7". Based on what Honda has shown us.

Ethan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Accord Sport 2.0T manual
Yeah and then the pot gets stirred because Si's have the 9 inch infotainment and EXs have the 7". Based on what Honda has shown us.
The 7 inch screen is very basic, Honda likely had no choice but to use the 9 inch because it has more customization availabe needed for the Si.

Also, Si has always had the high trim line stereo.

Brendan

First Name
PwPSi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
Based on the color chart there seems to be 2 model codes and 2 trims. Maybe HPT stands for High Performance Touring ? ? ?. We know its for those Summer sticky Rubbers 95Y though.

967DB636-FCD7-4DCD-8CEF-BCA0D9F9850D.jpeg
Yup I think you're right, just the High Performance Tires option. Really can't wait for this thing to be released, hoping for this week! TheTopher on YouTube stated that he was going to be testing the Si in a "few weeks" from a video that was posted 5 days ago.

OP
OP
loslalane

loslalane

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan

I hope this year the USDM Si is based off the Sport Touring. I keep seeing in the owner's manual it states that a 9 inch infotainment with A-type (only half digital) display is offered. Let's see how Honda straightens this one out. They are scaring me just a bit.
P.S.
2022 canadian EX sedan is a 2.0 NA. More to stir.

Last edited:

ajsti246

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S209, AMG GLC43, Giulia Ti-Sport
Engine is still 1.5T for the new Si....i guess no 2.0T engine.