Sponsored

I will take another in CW please!!

PNEUMA

Senior Member
First Name
Jerry
Joined
Apr 20, 2025
Threads
9
Messages
274
Reaction score
375
Location
PNW
Vehicle(s)
2025 FL5


I love this stuff! First time I have seen a video producing the Type R though.
Sponsored

 

FL5HondaGuy

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2024
Threads
2
Messages
147
Reaction score
163
Location
Boston
Vehicle(s)
2024 Championship White FL5
You can always tell a new owner (lol). Many posts on this my guy. I like this type of stuff as well. Separates the FL5 from the DE5.
 
OP
OP

PNEUMA

Senior Member
First Name
Jerry
Joined
Apr 20, 2025
Threads
9
Messages
274
Reaction score
375
Location
PNW
Vehicle(s)
2025 FL5
You can always tell a new owner (lol). Many posts on this my guy. I like this type of stuff as well. Separates the FL5 from the DE5.
Sorry guys hadn’t seen it and when I saw the month old date of the YT video, I thought it was a newer vid.

the only other build video I saw was the Marysville plant of the Accord
 

joshinthecity

Senior Member
First Name
Josh
Joined
Aug 3, 2025
Threads
10
Messages
162
Reaction score
124
Location
Sydney Australia
Vehicle(s)
2025 CTR. Championship White.
I gave you a like, it's for your username as much as the video. #TOOL. 👍
 


 







Top