TchnoZ33 Senior Member First Name Zaid Joined Oct 16, 2023 Threads 48 Messages 492 Reaction score 291 Location Indiana Vehicle(s) Civic Type R Nov 21, 2025 Thread starter #1 Anyone in Illinois know which bolt ons would be fine to pass emissions in Illinois? I would want to know about: Down pipe Front pipe Would upgrading injectors + FRFP cause an issue? Any insight would be appreciated! Sponsored
Anyone in Illinois know which bolt ons would be fine to pass emissions in Illinois? I would want to know about: Down pipe Front pipe Would upgrading injectors + FRFP cause an issue? Any insight would be appreciated! Sponsored
TypeRD Senior Member First Name Ryan Joined Jan 20, 2023 Threads 2 Messages 1,806 Reaction score 1,898 Location Midwest Vehicle(s) 2023 Civic Type-R Nov 21, 2025 #2 You might be best off talking to the tuning shops in Chicago. I’m sure they know the ins and outs very well. I don’t know any shops, but know they exist. I’m sure a Google search will get you that info.
You might be best off talking to the tuning shops in Chicago. I’m sure they know the ins and outs very well. I don’t know any shops, but know they exist. I’m sure a Google search will get you that info.
OP OP TchnoZ33 Senior Member First Name Zaid Joined Oct 16, 2023 Threads 48 Messages 492 Reaction score 291 Location Indiana Vehicle(s) Civic Type R Nov 21, 2025 Thread starter #3 That’s a great idea! Sponsored