• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Swagger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe Touring
Love the Interior, but the exterior is too bland. Definitely a step backwards. It’s gives me VW Jetta vibes now. It’s lost the personality of the 10th Generation.

itzindyd

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Yeah the front design is def a step backwards. The rear actually looks pretty solid, but will have to see once it's on the roads.

Mix feelings with the interior. Looks to be more open vs the 10th gen but it's alright.

For sure sticking with my 10th gen hatch!

CanadaCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch Sport Touring 6MT
The first two things that stand out for me is they got rid of the cavernous center console that I love in the 10th gen, and the "glued on" infotainment display looks terrible compared to the built-in on the 10th gen, but manufacturers do that for ease of replacement. The center console is actually a huge step backwards IMO, looks like the cut storage by 75% or so.

The new digital instrument cluster looks great though, much more mature/modern than the 10th gen.

Exterior wise, I suspect it will look better in person but as an owner of a 10th gen Type R, I hope people prefer the prior gen for resale :D To me it looks like a mixture of an Accord and a BMW 3 series depending on the angle. Overall, rear looks better, front looks worse, just IMO.

Michael90

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX
Looks very sharp. I love my 10th gen but always felt it was a tad too sporty in the back. This is a mixture of what I'm looking for in a car these days. Sport and class. The only thing I don't think i can get behind is the honeycomb style venting inside. Feels out of place in an otherwise very modern looking/sleek car. That metallic gray looks sharp too, in the photo at least.

Does anyone have any detailed spec info? Such as what comes with LX, EX, etc? I'm assuming it will follow the usual deal - LX with hub caps, EX with alloys and keyless entry, etc.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Does anyone have any detailed spec info? Such as what comes with LX, EX, etc? I'm assuming it will follow the usual deal - LX with hub caps, EX with alloys and keyless entry, etc.
According to the now deleted video... you can pretty much copy/paste the current trim levels and their features most likely... lower trims will now have the smaller 7" touchscreen however and the partially digital guages.... Touring adds the full digital gauges, larger touchscreen, premium audio system....

We will know more tonight after the official reveal.

calwin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic LX Sedan
Looks like a cheap, inferior version of the new Accord, exterior and interior wise.

The front is definitely a step back.
Sponsored