• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ktuner Transfer

Only_Sonic.SI

First Name
Rai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI 1995 MIts Vr-4
So one of my friend has a Ktuner v1.2 from 10th gen SI and no longer uses Ktuner and would sell it for $100
Main question is will it work on the 11th Gen Si? If it does can someone help me on how to do this. Also will i be able to buy Phearable 1.5R(11th gen) tune and run it on the Ktuner if im able to transfer it to my car.
Sponsored

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (BB)
So one of my friend has a Ktuner v1.2 from 10th gen SI and no longer uses Ktuner and would sell it for $100
Main question is will it work on the 11th Gen Si? If it does can someone help me on how to do this. Also will i be able to buy Phearable 1.5R(11th gen) tune and run it on the Ktuner if im able to transfer it to my car.
If he unlocks it first, then yes, you should have no issue using it (assuming your ECU has been added to the support list). But $100 is a steal and worth it even if you paid full price. 👍🏻

Then at that point, once you lock the ktuner to your car, you‘ll be all set to run the tune of your choice.

OP
OP
Only_Sonic.SI

Only_Sonic.SI

First Name
Rai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI 1995 MIts Vr-4
I contacted Ktuner and was very please on there instruction, couldnt be happier on the info. Once agian thanks guys.

_1slowsi_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 SGP Si
hell yeah ! i have my 1.2V from my old 10 gen Si, gonna set up it to my new 11th gen si :)
Sponsored