• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Out of nowhere I'll come in all high and mighty like I know everything and disregard it. Using words "Speculate" and requiring proof like an asshole.
Sponsored

Obscure_Worship

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Honda Civic
Ok everyone, Tuhroo promised that we will know "more" in October. Everybody go buy torches and pitchforks just in case!

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Ok everyone, Tuhroo promised that we will know "more" in October. Everybody go buy torches and pitchforks just in case!
That statement is kind of like saying if you walk far enough you’ll run into the ocean…

Of course we’ll know more next month, but its next month, not now. Brutal, just brutal. Not knowing is the worst.

Obscure_Worship

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Honda Civic
That statement is kind of like saying if you walk far enough you’ll run into the ocean…

Of course we’ll know more next month, but its next month, not now. Brutal, just brutal. Not knowing is the worst.
Yeah, well next next month we'll know even MORE than next month. Take that to the bank.

typeR4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do sneakers count if I put wheels on them?
Everyone's losing their mind at least a little. I don't even have a current car.

I've just ordered sloted EBC brakes and yellowstuff pads for my wife's Hyundai Tucson. Was hesitant to drop $500 on AEM intake so just added a K&N filter. If the car doesn't come by the time I get those brake parts and install them, this is gonna get expensive real fast. :crazy:

Obscure_Worship

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Honda Civic
Your joke is so funny! And that sarcasm is just so brilliant. đź’Ż
You're pretty dense. Read the whole conversation instead of one post. Pretty clear it was joking banter about Tuhroo saying we'd know more next month. Ffs some of you guys don't have a clue.