• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Village911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 #839
You're pretty dense. Read the whole conversation instead of one post. Pretty clear it was joking banter about Tuhroo saying we'd know more next month. Ffs some of you guys don't have a clue.
Whoa so scary! Suddenly your jokes are very threatening… Take a chill pill and have a great day! I dont wanna see you in the monthly clips of road rages lol
Sponsored

Gillie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CBP FL5
Why are we fighting over a car that isn't even here yet? Take it to the dealer lots when it arrives. Winner gets an allocation. I'll be sure to bring :popcorn:

Obscure_Worship

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Honda Civic
Whoa so scary! Suddenly your jokes are very threatening… Take a chill pill and have a great day! I dont wanna see you in the monthly clips of road rages lol
Cool. See you guys when it arrives. Tired of arguing with mental midgets and people that clearly have intellectual defecits.

ElpacoSV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EJ6 ; Civic FK7G4
what I don't get is why we (US customers) can't get parking sensors and power-folding mirrors. At the price, we will end up paying I would expect all the tech and safety features available to us.
Because the USA market is not willing to pay gor them. Perhaps you yes, but not the market.

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Because the USA market is not willing to pay gor them. Perhaps you yes, but not the market.
Lol.. US market is paying 40-50k+ for FK8s. I'm fairly certain they'll pay the extra.

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
It’s just profit maximization on Honda’s part. USDM FK8s (marketed as Type R Touring trim) didn’t come with heated side mirrors and Honda Sensing on 2017-2019 MYs; the rest of the world had these on day one.

Bambzolbment

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
Don’t worry its not you @Village911 this guy has lashed out in a toddler tantrum before

@Obscure_Worship is definitely the funniest person here, and no one can make or take a joke like him.

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
It’s just profit maximization on Honda’s part. USDM FK8s (marketed as Type R Touring trim) didn’t come with heated side mirrors and Honda Sensing on 2017-2019 MYs; the rest of the world had these on day one.
Dumb of Honda to market as a touring.

Would've rather so many other features than Navigation on a vehicle with car play/Android auto

OP
OP
tuhroo

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
Damn, much clearer pictures

loving it
Sponsored