• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (BB)
Just saw this. Mugen bit’s look great IMO….too bad they’re gonna be crazy expensive.

And I’m pretty sure this gives us some good idea of what the 2022 Si hatch “could” look like if Honda was smart ?

Anyway, check it here https://carbuzz.com/news/mugen-fully-reveals-new-honda-civic-hatch-body-kit-and-accessories

Mugen Fully Reveals New Honda Civic Hatch Body Kit And Accessories
SEP 10, 2021BY KARL FURLONG

It looks so much better than the stock Civic.

The new Honda Civic sedan and Civic hatchback are expected to pick up exactly where the 10th-generation Civic left off, providing high-value, dependable motoring. What the new Civic hasn't done is break the mold from a stylistic point of view. The new model has more conservative lines but tuners like Mugen have already shown us what a big difference a few sporty add-ons can make. At the time, Mugen had only shared two images of the Civic but a fresh batch of visuals have been released, giving us a better impression of the changes. The company also revealed the prices of the parts, although the catalog is in Japanese so we were only able to decipher the prices of some parts.

11th Gen Honda Civic Mugen Reveals 2022 Civic Hatchback Body Kit & Accessories 893554

11th Gen Honda Civic Mugen Reveals 2022 Civic Hatchback Body Kit & Accessories 893556

11th Gen Honda Civic Mugen Reveals 2022 Civic Hatchback Body Kit & Accessories 893561
Mugen
Save
11th Gen Honda Civic Mugen Reveals 2022 Civic Hatchback Body Kit & Accessories 893552

In front, there is a glossy lip spoiler that costs ¥72,000 (around $655 at current rates) while aggressive mirror caps go for ¥35,000 ($318) and flashy side skirts have a price tag of ¥93,000 ($846). A bespoke exhaust system with twin tailpipes on either side of the body costs ¥275,000 ($2,502) and a black spoiler on the tailgate goes for ¥99,000 ($900). The combined effect of all these changes really creates a much sexier hatchback. It doesn't stop there because Mugen's Civic also rides on 18-inch forged aluminum wheels which will cost ¥140,000 ($1,273). That's already over $5,000 in upgrades, but there is much more.

11th Gen Honda Civic Mugen Reveals 2022 Civic Hatchback Body Kit & Accessories 893557

11th Gen Honda Civic Mugen Reveals 2022 Civic Hatchback Body Kit & Accessories 893560

11th Gen Honda Civic Mugen Reveals 2022 Civic Hatchback Body Kit & Accessories 893559

11th Gen Honda Civic Mugen Reveals 2022 Civic Hatchback Body Kit & Accessories 893555
Sponsored

Res0zsfa

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 type r
The back looks good! I hope this means that they will produce more mugen license plate frames because the ones on eBay is outrageously high

andyg

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anybody know if the MDA wheels will fit the new Civic?

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatchback
FINALLY a spoiler I can dig!!
My thoughts exactly. I personally think the OEM one is a bit clunky looking with those oversized supports. I wanted something more streamlined and the Mugen - so far - fits the bill.

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
I’ll be ecstatic when gloss black accents out of style. Black roofs too
I couldn't agree more. Granted, my house has a gravel driveway and this time of year I have to drive ~3mph not to kick up dust on my freshly washed car. I love the "bodykit" on my sport hatch, but busting out the Car Duster everyday for all the gloss black bits is annoying. This mugen version looks even worse. Just looking at it gives me dust anxiety. lol :confused1:

NorthernLaw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type-R Boost Blue
Just saw this. Mugen bit’s look great IMO….too bad they’re gonna be crazy expensive.

And I’m pretty sure this gives us some good idea of what the 2022 Si hatch “could” look like if Honda was smart ?

Anyway, check it here https://carbuzz.com/news/mugen-fully-reveals-new-honda-civic-hatch-body-kit-and-accessories

The new Honda Civic sedan and Civic hatchback are expected to pick up exactly where the 10th-generation Civic left off, providing high-value, dependable motoring. What the new Civic hasn't done is break the mold from a stylistic point of view. The new model has more conservative lines but tuners like Mugen have already shown us what a big difference a few sporty add-ons can make. At the time, Mugen had only shared two images of the Civic but a fresh batch of visuals have been released, giving us a better impression of the changes. The company also revealed the prices of the parts, although the catalog is in Japanese so we were only able to decipher the prices of some parts.

893554.jpg

893556.jpg

893561.jpg
Mugen
Save
893552.jpg

In front, there is a glossy lip spoiler that costs ¥72,000 (around $655 at current rates) while aggressive mirror caps go for ¥35,000 ($318) and flashy side skirts have a price tag of ¥93,000 ($846). A bespoke exhaust system with twin tailpipes on either side of the body costs ¥275,000 ($2,502) and a black spoiler on the tailgate goes for ¥99,000 ($900). The combined effect of all these changes really creates a much sexier hatchback. It doesn't stop there because Mugen's Civic also rides on 18-inch forged aluminum wheels which will cost ¥140,000 ($1,273). That's already over $5,000 in upgrades, but there is much more.

893557.jpg

893560.jpg

893559.jpg

893555.jpg
Wow these look really nice, love it!

MLawrence

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Si

893554.jpg

893556.jpg

893561.jpg
Mugen
Save
893552.jpg

893557.jpg

893560.jpg

893559.jpg

893555.jpg
It actually DOESN’T look horrible.
The 11th Gen sedan is a complete failure of imagination… but making it a hatch adds some spirit!

It LOOKS like it should be AWD, though. lol

BlackstarSI_

First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Are Mugen prices always this outrageous??
Don’t get me wrong, I love the look of the accessories but that’s a lot of money for simply cosmetic pieces..

turbomike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Honda Canda - West, the track, not in your DMs
Vehicle(s)
23 FL5 CTR, 22 MDX-S, 20 FK8 CTR
Don’t get me wrong, I love the look of the accessories but that’s a lot of money for simply cosmetic pieces..
Yes. My Mugen steering wheel is $500CAD my oil filter is $30? LOL I got a pack of 10 but discounted

turbomike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Honda Canda - West, the track, not in your DMs
Vehicle(s)
23 FL5 CTR, 22 MDX-S, 20 FK8 CTR
Damn Mike! But I guess that’s the price we pay for modding right?
Yup.

Been modding (for shows) for a while, just picked up tuning and tracking which changes everything

I also pay for premium products and not cheap out

jakdotdot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SI
Mugen tax is real. It is also the reason a lot of the Mugen parts you see on the street are reps.

Having said that, Mugen parts fit like OEM because they basically are. This often isn't true for a lot of aftermarket parts.

Yes. My Mugen steering wheel is $500CAD my oil filter is $30? LOL I got a pack of 10 but discounted
You got the racing one then? The one that integrates with the with the 10ths stock airbag is 700 or so.
Sponsored