• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OBD2 inconsist power to Ktuner V2

JJTHESIPLANE

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
I’m running into this issue with my OBD2 port where it is not always powering my KTuner. I thought it was initially the cable so I purchased a new one and I’m still having the same issue. When I unplug the device from the OBD2 port and plug it back in it works for a few on and off cycles, then I have to keep repeating the unplugging and plugging back in. I never had a problem in my 10th gen Si so this is new to me lol. I do not have the car tuned at this time, it is completely stock, I’m just using the V2 as a temp gauge tracker since it does not have an actual one (only the blue light flag thing when it’s “cold”). The vehicle in question is a 22 Si. Looking for some help on this, thank you!
Sponsored

OP
OP
JJTHESIPLANE

JJTHESIPLANE

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
I will definitely try that when I get home from work! Thank for you help. I’ll update the best I can after that!

OP
OP
JJTHESIPLANE

JJTHESIPLANE

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Update: this has fixed my issue. Thank you @KTuner for the support. I really appreciate it, hope y’all have a great day!