• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sup_Devil

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Pilot, S2000, 2019 Civic Type R
Def need to see it in person. Doesn't really get my blood flowing in pics like the Fk8 exterior wise. The front end gives me Scion TC vibes or something. Love the interior though. Seats look much wider, must be trying to accommodate us fat Americans lol. And are the wheels knock off LE wheels?
Sponsored

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
Def need to see it in person. Doesn't really get my blood flowing in pics like the Fk8 exterior wise. The front end gives me Scion TC vibes or something. Love the interior though. Seats look much wider, must be trying to accommodate us fat Americans lol. And are the wheels knock off LE wheels?
The LE had straight spokes, so similar in number of spokes, but looks unique to me.

HondaLuke

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
This just isn’t it at all for me. I’m bummed. It looks like they took a cheap wing and put it on a Kia stinger. Last generation was bold. This is boring.

Toprarnen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS350
This just isn’t it at all for me. I’m bummed. It looks like they took a cheap wing and put it on a Kia stinger. Last generation was bold. This is boring.
Saw a type r LE the other day for $70k, with just 6 miles on it

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
Last generation had a 2000s era super street wing on it, that flexed like it was made of rubber. I am actually glad so many people prefer the wild styling of the FK8, to literally all other Type Rs before it. Gonna make this easier than I thought.

Sup_Devil

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Pilot, S2000, 2019 Civic Type R
The LE had straight spokes, so similar in number of spokes, but looks unique to me.
Gotcha, I didn't get a close up look. I have the LE and I think the wheels are my favorite part lol. Can't wait to see what the dealers down here in FL are going to be getting away with as far as Markups.

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
florida and cali mark up's on these cars will be nuts...luckily mine is msrp

HRC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Step 2 McLaren 570S
Anyone know if this has electronically controlled dampers via modes, i.e. Comfort, Sport, R+ ???

bobindy

Bobindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Civic Si 4 door
You can like or dislike whatever you want, that's what I have been saying this whole time. I just don't agree with someone saying "Man I like it but miss X about the FK8" then you coming in and just saying "good that car was dogshit I HATED it, good riddance" Just seems like your trying to let everyone know your opinion or something, I don't really get that.

What's wrong with sharing an opinion? Isn't that what you're doing with this post? Where did he use the poor language and caps? That seems to be your interpretation. I didn't get that at all from his post.

Boostlag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Everything is just about perfect for for a 40k car with no heated seats is kind infuriating. I'd be glad to pay few hundred extra for a sucha standard creature comfort.

Boostlag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Looks good without the camo, but I'm still in the FK8 camp looks-wise. The FK8's wacky styling aside, I think the slanted headlights, lower sloping hood, shorter overall length, and the rising angle of the front-to-rear window beltline give it a meaner stance/look.

SmartSelect_20220721-003603_Gallery.jpg
I way prefer the one, it has a FWD porsche squat vibe to it.

Last edited: