• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Oil catch can

chitownR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R 2023
Has anyone installed an oil catch can? My friend highly recommends one but I don't see any kits for the fl5.
Sponsored

albi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Has anyone installed an oil catch can? My friend highly recommends one but I don't see any kits for the fl5.
Look at my thread, I have the mishimoto catch can. @apexit53 has the radium catch can, it was rubbing the fuel line. You would have to ask him if that has been resolved.

Last edited:
OP
OP

chitownR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R 2023
Look at my thread, I have the mishimoto catch can. @apexit53 has the radium catch can, it was rubbing the fuel line. You would have to ask him if that has been resolved.
You got the fk8 kit? No issues with fitment?

t1javelin

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic type R, 2023 accord sport-L
Hi, new to the forum. Bought a CW FL5 a few weeks ago. Fantastic car. Owned many BMW and in particular M cars and this FL5 is on par or better in many ways IMHO.

Anyway, I did as albi did and ordered the Mishimoto catch can kit for the FK8 and it fits the FL5 with no issues.
11th Gen Honda Civic Oil catch can 235413-70479db88aa6bbebc5923511b05e1d04
Sponsored