• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Only happy when it rains...also happy to introduce my FL5!

darinja

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R SGP, 2023 Honda Pilot Trailsport
Anyone else remember that Garbage song? It's become a trend with my wife and I. Got married? Rain. Daughter was born? Rain. Bought our house? Rain. Bought our Honda Pilot? Rain. Anyways, in June of 2021, I bought my 2021 CTR and it was POURING outside.

Last week, I bought the 2023 CTR and sure enough, it rained again. You can't tell as much in the picture of the FL5, but my daughter was wearing rain boots and stomping in puddles all morning haha anyways, I'm happy to be part of the FL5 family now and can't wait to get it out to the track next year!

Funny story...bought FL5 wheels for my FK8 a month ago, and last week bought the car after he traded it in with 3k miles on it. I knew I had to have one once I saw his. He added the OEM Forged wheels, OEM carbon fiber center console, AWE Touring Track exhaust (also have the stock and the AWE Track adapter), and OEM Carbon Fiber spoiler. The spoiler is not on in this pic because I picked it up from the previous owner after I bought it from the dealer. Pretty much everything I'd want to do with the car is already done (except some upgrades for the track maybe).

Also, I'm located in Nashville if anyone is local or close, hit me up!

11th Gen Honda Civic Only happy when it rains...also happy to introduce my FL5! IMG_0529

11th Gen Honda Civic Only happy when it rains...also happy to introduce my FL5! IMG_8970
Sponsored

Justpassedu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000 , Pilot , 4Runner
Anyone else remember that Garbage song? It's become a trend with my wife and I. Got married? Rain. Daughter was born? Rain. Bought our house? Rain. Bought our Honda Pilot? Rain. Anyways, in June of 2021, I bought my 2021 CTR and it was POURING outside.

Last week, I bought the 2023 CTR and sure enough, it rained again. You can't tell as much in the picture of the FL5, but my daughter was wearing rain boots and stomping in puddles all morning haha anyways, I'm happy to be part of the FL5 family now and can't wait to get it out to the track next year!

Funny story...bought FL5 wheels for my FK8 a month ago, and last week bought the car after he traded it in with 3k miles on it. I knew I had to have one once I saw his. He added the OEM Forged wheels, OEM carbon fiber center console, AWE Touring Track exhaust (also have the stock and the AWE Track adapter), and OEM Carbon Fiber spoiler. The spoiler is not on in this pic because I picked it up from the previous owner after I bought it from the dealer. Pretty much everything I'd want to do with the car is already done (except some upgrades for the track maybe).

Also, I'm located in Nashville if anyone is local or close, hit me up!

IMG_0529.jpg

IMG_8970.jpg
Congrats , sorry about the rain . I know the feeling as it always happens to me also . Spent all this money on my wedding day several years ago to have a nice outdoor wedding on the water and we get rain , had my 1st baby and the day we leave the hospital we get snow and got my De5 Type s recently and what do you know , rain .

Fanatic

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Civic Type R and many more...
Your family is happy and smiling and that's all that matters. Congratulations. : )

OP
OP

darinja

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R SGP, 2023 Honda Pilot Trailsport
Congrats , sorry about the rain . I know the feeling as it always happens to me also . Spent all this money on my wedding day several years ago to have a nice outdoor wedding on the water and we get rain , had my 1st baby and the day we leave the hospital we get snow and got my De5 Type s recently and what do you know , rain .
Haha yeah that's how it goes. My wife and I actually are hoping for rain whenever we do something big, like it brings us luck or something since we're so used to it!
Sponsored