• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Opinion on Varis ARISING-1 Evo Carbon+ GT Wing

TW00Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 S2000, 2023 CTR
It looks good to me. Itā€™s one of my wing options.

Shingo Shoji

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 - Championship White
This is nice. Definitely going to consider this along with the Spoon swan neck

CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, LS Swapped FC3S
When I clicked into this thread I thought I was going to hate it but I think it looks better with a more square wing on the rounded hatch. It looks more aggressive but works proportionally.

The low rear perspective of this car is the only angle I don't personally like in stock form.

TW00Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 S2000, 2023 CTR
Another option, Result Japan. I like how the curves flow with the body vs the straight wing.
1711606932482-7o.jpg
The middle looks good but the end/side plates looks weird.

Shingo Shoji

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 - Championship White
Itā€™s hard to get any detail on the GT wing. Does anyone know if it uses the same holes to install?

Shingo Shoji

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 - Championship White
Couldnā€™t agree more. I think a square wing really finished off the FL5 well. I like the rear view but it does look a little too curved and this totally fixes it IMO

When I clicked into this thread I thought I was going to hate it but I think it looks better with a more square wing on the rounded hatch. It looks more aggressive but works proportionally.

The low rear perspective of this car is the only angle I don't personally like in stock form.
e

TW00Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 S2000, 2023 CTR
Thanks guys ... I pulled the trigger, just put the pre-order of the Varis wing. According to Bulletproof Automotive, it is utilizing the existing OEM holes - so, full bolt-on. Will let u know how it turn out :p
Nice. I thought it would be wider than the Spoon GT wing but itā€™s not. Not by much though. Canā€™t wait to see your installed pictures and review. I am on the fence with this wing.
How long is the estimated wait?

OP
OP
sugarl4nd

sugarl4nd

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 FL5 CW & 2020 FK8 CW
Nice. I thought it would be wider than the Spoon GT wing but itā€™s not. Not by much though. Canā€™t wait to see your installed pictures and review. I am on the fence with this wing.
How long is the estimated wait?
According to Bulletproof Automotive, estimated 6 months :rolleyes:

TW00Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 S2000, 2023 CTR
According to Bulletproof Automotive, estimated 6 months :rolleyes:
So youā€™ll be ready for winter. Then again you probably donā€™t get any/much snow where you are.

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 FL5
Thanks guys ... I pulled the trigger, just put the pre-order of the Varis wing. According to Bulletproof Automotive, it is utilizing the existing OEM holes - so, full bolt-on. Will let u know how it turn out :p
good choice. I feel like it's the best wing compared to like APR, etc. This one isn't toooo wide, compared to the specs I read on APR.
Sponsored