• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Poor FL5 Owner

RacingManiac

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CW CTR R-12374
In terms of purchase price and what not, FL5 is definitely the most expensive car I've ever bought. I had a FK8 before this and that was the previous watermark. I paid 2k over on FK8, 3k over on FL5. Inflation adjusted everything actually probably evens out 2018 vs 2023. I am actually probably financially more stable this time around. My goal was to not be any more burdened with the ownership when I did the math to see if it makes sense when this particular car I bought became available and thanks for what I was able to sell the FK8 for it makes sense to pull the trigger. Documented elsewhere there are some annoying hoops to work through with the dealer and the game they were playing and the subsequent bank run around but now everything sorted I am exactly where I expected to be. So counting myself pretty lucky I guess.
Sponsored