damage
Senior Member
- Joined
- Jan 29, 2024
- Threads
- 11
- Messages
- 95
- Reaction score
- 34
- Location
- United States
- Vehicle(s)
- Civic
- Thread starter
- #1
.
Sponsored
Last edited:
Just looking for a performance shop that's familiar with the car and ideally has experience racing them so they know what they're doing when it comes to setting up suspension, brakes, and tuning and can make the right recommendations.What type of shop are you looking for?
Evasive is the first one that comes to mind, you can buy and pick up parts from them and you can schedule service and installation there as well. They're a full on shop that can also setup and prep your car for the track .
https://www.evasivemotorsports.com/
I would definitely check out Evasive then.Just looking for a performance shop that's familiar with the car and ideally has experience racing them so they know what they're doing when it comes to setting up suspension, brakes, and tuning and can make the right recommendations.
What's their labor rate? Are they reasonable?I would definitely check out Evasive then.
I’ve never had work done there myself, but any time I’m there they have a bunch customer cars they’re working on and preparing for track days. I’m sure you can reach out to them and ask what their rates are.What's their labor rate? Are they reasonable?