• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Vtextc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000
Obviously, production has started on these cars. I'm hopeful that we will see them sooner rather than later.....
Sponsored

Mavis_6963

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini
This has been added to my list of "quite acceptable" colours. I was onboard the "only Championship White" train until I saw this picture
As a person who had never owned any CTR before, CPW was my first choice until I saw an FK8 (17 reg.) in the street. Yes, it is glorious when you first come into it. But when the paint decays (and it will) or under a certain brightness, it starts to get the yellowish white and that puts me off the game.
Don't get me wrong here as I still love the CPW and it's my 2nd. But I am just not sure if I can stay with the colour after a few years of time.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
As a person who had never owned any CTR before, CPW was my first choice until I saw an FK8 (17 reg.) in the street. Yes, it is glorious when you first come into it. But when the paint decays (and it will) or under a certain brightness, it starts to get the yellowish white and that puts me off the game.
Don't get me wrong here as I still love the CPW and it's my 2nd. But I am just not sure if I can stay with the colour after a few years of time.

Yes, i saw one earlier this summer that looked light yellow on an overcast day. 🤮

typeR4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do sneakers count if I put wheels on them?
Am I the only one drooling over that carbon fiber wing? Weaving the red in there is pretty awesome and ties in to red accents. Too bad it'll be overly expensive. I'd say if the dealer manages to put it on the car, I'll end up paying for it. I love unique things like these. Though probably not worth the price.

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
It gets better with age

MrB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000, Nissan Skyline R33 GTR
I still don't think it'd be my choice of colour, but I think it looks better than I expected it to, I'll admit. Would like to see black and blue too. Such a shame there's no silver, as I think that might've suited the car really well.

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
I still don't think it'd be my choice of colour, but I think it looks better than I expected it to, I'll admit. Would like to see black and blue too. Such a shame there's no silver, as I think that might've suited the car really well.
vsm on this car would’ve been a winner

MrB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000, Nissan Skyline R33 GTR
I say that like any of us are actually going to get a choice of colour..!

dpc88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
I say that like any of us are actually going to get a choice of colour..!
Hah. I think all the colors look amazing, and would be willing to take any allocation. For me, it's just tiers (or tears) of desire: Sonic Grey, White, Boost, Red, and Black... in that order.

Toprarnen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS350
That one might come out next year 🤷‍♂️