• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Spoon Collection 2024

phothrottle

First Name
Phuong
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 honda fl5

Here is the vlog covering the Spoon Type One shop and Spoon Collection 2024.
There was some very limited exclusive merch that was available during this drop and you had to be in attendance to get them. If you missed the drop, don't worry I got you covered. Watch the vlog for details!
Sponsored

mccoma4

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 fl5,2021 audi rs6 avant,2022 ford f250 shelby
love your videos... have you found a solution for the camera not being as clear. I've also seen a rear-view camera conversion to replace the rear-view mirror that was crisp

OP
OP
phothrottle

phothrottle

First Name
Phuong
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 honda fl5
love your videos... have you found a solution for the camera not being as clear. I've also seen a rear-view camera conversion to replace the rear-view mirror that was crisp
I looked into it and a friend of mine said it is the processor and not the camera. Changing the camera won't change anything because the processor is still the same.

mccoma4

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 fl5,2021 audi rs6 avant,2022 ford f250 shelby
I looked into it and a friend of mine said it is the processor and not the camera. Changing the camera won't change anything because the processor is still the same.
I was afraid of that . Well I recon the best alternative will be the rear view camera set up that I seen
Sponsored