• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sport Touring questions from a potential buyer

BKK Jack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota Tacoma Offraod
In case anyone is interested, I heard from a dealer in Ohio that the 2023 Sport Touring 6MT will be available in Boost Blue, Sonic Gray, and Platinum White. It's nice they added a color, but I'm still puzzled why the choices are so limited for the manual transmission. It's almost as if Honda is trying to make the manual option as undesirable as they can.
Sponsored

BK2022Civic

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Touring Sedan // 2022 4Runner TRDOR
Get away from the city and start exploring dealerships off the beaten path. Maybe Gray harbor Honda, Capitol city or Harvest Honda out by Ellensburg. I have no idea if these dealerships are any good, but I'd give them a call and see how they operate.
I purchased Mine from Victoria Honda on Vancouver Island, a couple hours drive and a ferry ride from home. However, I paid sticker, avoided all mark ups and dealer add ons, plus got discounts on dealership fees and all oem parts were at dealership cost. Plus they paid for my ferry ride. Plus I got to take the wife on a little trip which won me some brownie points.

It was still about a 3 month wait, but if your picky with what you want, thats probably gonna be the way it is.

Jimi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR 2019
Hello All,

So I'm in the market for a new vehicle. My current daily is doing just fine but it's a crossover and I want something a little better on gas with better driving dynamics. I've settled on the Sport Touring. My only issue is that I absolutely cannot find a dealer in my area (Seattle/Tacoma WA, US) with any in stock. What are my options? i've never purchased a new car so the process is a bit foreign to me. I've owned my current daily for almost 10 years and had a beater before that. What questions should I be asking? What's a fair price? Any red flags to look out for? Thanks in advance.
Buy one in Canada. No lame stupid markups that American dealers do
Sponsored