• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Thermal R&D for Si ?

Rikdrt1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, Honda Civic Si
any you guys have this Thermal exhaust yet and you have anything to share some thoughts on it?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
I didn't even know Thermal developed an exhaust for the 11th. They used my Sport hatch to develop the 10th. Any clips or pics?

OP
OP
Rikdrt1

Rikdrt1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

ill be honest ive been hanging onto $$$ for months and now glad i didnt get the 27won or othersā€¦

TDC50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Type R, C7 Corvette Grand Sport, Alfa Gulia
Sounds good! Was afraid of what I may hear but that has a quality sound to it that doesnā€™t try too hard to sound like a race car

OP
OP
Rikdrt1

Rikdrt1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sounds good! Was afraid of what I may hear but that has a quality sound to it that doesnā€™t try too hard to sound like a race car
agree. I like that it has a resonator and mufflers stillā€¦.. so it lookslike the cheap gurglling and burping is minimized. And the drone is what was keeping me away from others. I do dig it. Just tringto decide on chrome or black tips.

black si. Btw

213374U

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Si; 2000 Land Xruiser
Loved the Thermal R&D Stealth that I had on my GSR swapped 90 sedan, but I think I'll be leaving this one alone.