• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Three 2022 Boost Blue hatchback sports for sale at my local dealer (Jacksonville FL)

WindJunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
USA-367, 2011 Civic Si
Honda of the Avenues in Jacksonville FL has three 2022 Boost Blue hatchback sports for sale on their lot. If you’re in the market for this color and trim, this is a great opportunity to get a good deal (I’d hope MSRP) when 3 of the same car are in inventory. Unfortunately I didn’t find out whether they are automatic or 6 speed.

This one I looked at was marked up about $3k over MSRP in the window sticker showing with accessories and tint. Not surprising as even prior to Covid this dealer was on my shit list for not allowing me a chance to buy a CTR from them at a good price (ended up buying two from out of town). I did gather from the sales rep that getting one at MSRP may be possible given three in their inventory (two were outside on was in the showroom).

If I were in the market I’d hit them up, so thought I’d share. “Kristal” was who I talked to.

11th Gen Honda Civic Three 2022 Boost Blue hatchback sports for sale at my local dealer (Jacksonville FL) D6F39943-49A1-43FA-8B6A-1F06897DDA17
Sponsored

OP
OP
WindJunkie

WindJunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
USA-367, 2011 Civic Si
I’ll also comment that this car looked absolutely awesome in person. Photos don’t do this car justice. I’ve previously looked at a new sedan in person, which was okay, but seeing this 11th gen hatchback in person, in the BB color, is a stunning car that I’d love to own. I’m even more psyched for the 11th gen CTR now.