• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

ST driving impressions after three days

andyh96z

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Sport Touring
Picked it up Friday and have driven about 45 miles. First off, I owned my '18 ST for a little over four years. Loved the car in terms of looks, handling, etc. Wish it would have had BSM and wireless charging. Compared to my '18, the '22 has more composed suspension, more sorted out throttle response (although I'm sure the new one will learn my granny like driving habits and adapt to them), better visibility and is quieter. Well done Honda! I sell them too, but, given inventory shortages, this is the first ST I've driven.

So far, I've had no issues with wireless CarPlay or wireless charging. I'm a little sad the exhaust note is quieter, especially at startup but the overall refinement makes up for it. Even for a tech nerd, there's a lot of new things to learn all about. Two gripes for Honda: 1. Why no heated steering wheel? and 2. Why no seat memory for the driver? I mean, it's over $30k for this car after all...

Thanks for reading, more to come in the coming weeks!

11th Gen Honda Civic ST driving impressions after three days tempImageiI8CXq
Sponsored

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2022 Subaru WRX
That looks so much nicer than the last gen , it looks great, nice ride.

OP
OP
andyh96z

andyh96z

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Sport Touring
Thanks! At first, I didn’t know if I liked it when the new gen came out but it’s grown on me as more well thought out, grown up and just classy. Plus, the HPD package sets it off nicely.

Tony503

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Mazda3 Turbo, 13 FR-S, 03 RSX Type S
Honda wants you to upgrade to the Accord or most likely the new Integra for a heated steering wheel and memory position driver seat. But I’d bet we’ll see one or both of these in the 12th gen.

OP
OP
andyh96z

andyh96z

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Sport Touring
For the upgrades I got from my '18 ST, it was well worth it. Bose, blind spot monitoring, rain sensing wipers that actually work, parking sensors and tactile HVAC controls.
Sponsored