• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Tires For '19 Si

NoRebound

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Still running the stock AS Goodyear Eagle Sport on my '19 Si. They aren't shot yet but I suspect they'll need to be replaced in the Spring. Is anyone out there having luck with anything other than the OEM tire? Not tracking the car at all at the moment.
Sponsored

OGGsr

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PWP 2022 Civic Si
Is this your daily driver? Looking at your signature, it looks like you live in Pittsburg so are these your only wheel/tire setup for the year?
My next tire will most likely be Michelin PS4's

sackofcheese

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI, 1994 Miata (track toy)
Still running the stock AS Goodyear Eagle Sport on my '19 Si. They aren't shot yet but I suspect they'll need to be replaced in the Spring. Is anyone out there having luck with anything other than the OEM tire? Not tracking the car at all at the moment.
I had the same tire come on my MK7 GTI I bought used back in 2019, and I hated them. I replaced them with the Michelin Pilot All Season 3 + then the BF Goodrich Comp2 All Season Plus after the michelins wore. Both of those options were leap years better than the stock Goodyears. I'm planning on getting whichever is cheaper to replace these garbage Goodyears on my Si when its time to replace. Another good option are the Continental DWS06.

OP
OP

NoRebound

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Is this your daily driver? Looking at your signature, it looks like you live in Pittsburg so are these your only wheel/tire setup for the year?
My next tire will most likely be Michelin PS4's
Yep, this is the daily driver with only the original tire/wheel combination. So far we've dodged all of the potholes in Pittsburgh.

alhounos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si - Sold, Tesla Model 3
Very happy with my Continental DWS 06+, which I run as my winter tire. I’m normally a Michelin man but these were cheaper and in stock last winter. I’m sure PS4S are excellent as well.
Sponsored