• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

TSP STAGE 1 TUNE FOR 2022+ HONDA CIVIC 1.5T NON-SI

HondaFan777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2023 Pilot Elite
Morning fellow 11th gen owners. For all you people who tune their 1.5T's I would like to share my experience with the TSP Stage 1 tune.

I have to say from a customer service and performance aspect I would highly recommend this fairly cheap mod. I believe its about $149 now. I've had it for over a month now and I would have to say that it lives up to their description. You must run 91+ for this tune but for some not all its worth it. It is a pretty big performance bump. About 25% + over stock. Max gains of 56whp and 78 ft lbs of torque.

The car drives extremely well and reminds me of my Accord 2.0T on a Stage 3 tune. The tune is more dialed in than the basic Dual 21 Stage 2 tune from your Ktuner. Bonus: also is I still get around 30 to 32 city with normal driving and 37+ on the highway. You can also switch maps on the fly with your steering wheel controls. Eco mode is 16.5 psi also. Take your Ktuner out and the car goes into valet mode, which is factory settings :)

You can buy yours here if you want to take your car to the next level and still be pretty safe. DRob helps make these tunes too.

https://www.twostepperformance.com/...stage-1-tune-for-2022-honda-civic-1-5t-non-si
Sponsored

Wheats027

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Sport Touring / 18' Type R
How has this been going for you?
Put some more miles under its belt?

22spthb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Civic Hatchback Sport touring, 21 Honda Pilot
Qq, u mentioned if you take off the matinee, it goes into valet mode? I had Ktugner on my 10th gen accord, but with the dual stage boost tunes. If we want to use the tsp map, the Ktuner needs to plugged in? I got my previous itinerary used off a member so it just had the Ktuner maps. Considering buying the ktuner from tsp with Their built in maps

fenix-silver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
If we want to use the tsp map, the Ktuner needs to plugged in?
No, it will just default back to map 1, in which case you'd just have to use the steering wheel controls to change it to map 2 or 3 each time.
Sponsored