• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Vandall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST, Veloster
My first post gentleman but I found this video with engine start and exhaust. Haven't seen this in any other press vid and thought id share.

Starts at 6:34 in the vid

Sponsored

MrB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000, Nissan Skyline R33 GTR
I wonder what mode that is in. Sounds good to me, not too loud. I can see from the launch info that its a valved exhaust, changing dependant on driving mode.

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
One thing to note. It now has a valved exhuast. The middle one has a flap that can open or close.

Probably in R+ mode is when it'll open unless theres a switch to do it individually like in other cars. In the video im pretty sure its closed because theres just 1 exhuast clip amd he revs it as soon as the car starts

Last edited:

pinhead66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2018 Odyssey EX-L
I’m shocked he was able to start and rev it. Sounds a little better from the short clip. The same thing happened with the new Si. One YouTuber I’m forgetting was the only person to start and rev it on the video.

Boostlag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7.5 GTI
One thing to note. It now has a valved exhuast. The middle one has a flap that can open or close.

Probably in R+ mode is when it'll open unless theres a switch to do it individually like in other cars. In the video im pretty sure its closed because theres just 1 exhuast clip amd he revs it as soon as the car starts
Honda added a individual mode this time. I'd like my suspension soft and steering normal and everything on R+.

Midnight-VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
You don’t need heated seats unless you have leather seats. I’m Canadian you folks south of the border don’t get that cold compared to us.
Sponsored