• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Boostlag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7.5 GTI
You don’t need heated seats unless you have leather seats. I’m Canadian you folks south of the border don’t get that cold compared to us.

I've had a mazdaspeed6 with cloth seats and no heated seats. It sucked during DC winters. I love my heated seats.
Sponsored

TheCanadian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
that ones missing Bose also. Heat seats came in the Euro and JDM FK8's, I don't see why they would pull them now. Parking sensors are definitely standard.
I don’t think any FK8 had heated seats regardless of market

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
The heated seats logo is illuminated there, at the far right of the AC controls
It also has an alcantara steering wheel. Since it’s a LHD, my guess is it’s destined for the Canadian or EU market. The US market isn’t getting alcantara or heated seats for sure.

11th Gen Honda Civic Video: Engine start and exhaust sounds on FL5 Civic Type R (2023+) 0ECA52C6-4C38-4B53-8D04-683FA9BD9AC2

Turbonium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93' EG B18C
I actually prefer leather over suede wheel. I was going to replace it with the si wheel if it came with it. If you dont wear gloves, suede wheel gets gross.
Suede steering wheel are disgusting after a while, just full of grease and skin cells. Gloves get nasty too.

taiso0019

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #4114 | 2022 Veloster N | 2015 TuRD PRO
sounds okay, honestly no 4banger turbo sound has me lusting for it other than maybe some rally cars.
Alfa 4C, AMG A45, and any of the current 2.0 Hyundai N Vehicles are good honorable mentions, sadly I don't think the K20C1 (updated version or even aftermarket) will ever be anywhere as good.

But agreed, any 4pot outside of motorsports is typically going to land on the meh side. Porsche learned the lesson in a very expensive way.
Sponsored