• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
No front license plate. Car should be stopped 😂

dminus

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Clarity
Seems planned - having camera ready with perfect panning. Its great to see and at the same time I’m in the “yeah thats great, seen it before, let’s get to it already” stage…
i am the camera man. it was not planned. i was just driving and spotted it.

Civii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic
Seen one the other day on the 5 freeway south near the 405. It could be the same one I seen.

BABY NSX

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R, 2019 Toyota Sienna, 2006 Toyota Highlander, 1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye
Thought it was a Kia Stinger for a minute.
Funny you said that. Was on the highway a couple weeks ago and saw a Kia Stinger like maybe 10-12 car lengths in front distance wise but there was just a pickup behind me and the Stinger. They both moved over to let me pass and at that point I saw it was a Civic Si!!!!!!

Was cool to see one in person. Seen base Civics but not an Si and no Type Rs over in Massachusetts so far. I like the new Civic. The dash layout is pretty cool and exterior is smoothed out.

Ben934

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR, A6, ST
hello, does the new one have a kind of matrix light that hides oncoming vehicles?

OP
OP

ctrc2022

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model3
hello, does the new one have a kind of matrix light that hides oncoming vehicles?
most likely not.
seems way too fancy for Honda.. at least in NA.
is it a common feature in econ cars in europe?

Ben934

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR, A6, ST
It is offered by many manufacturers in this class. The Focus has it, the Golf and the new Opel Astra. Of course subject to a surcharge.

Toprarnen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS350
It is offered by many manufacturers in this class. The Focus has it, the Golf and the new Opel Astra. Of course subject to a surcharge.
The US Market didn't have that due to certain restrictions; looks like regulators have finally rescinded some of the restrictions: Article Here
Sponsored