• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

madsedan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 CW Type R
Hey group! In desperate need for some advice. So I just got this this milltek exhaust but I went with non resonated and now i think it’s just too loud and kind of obnoxious IMO, especially on the freeways and feel like there is drone especially when the valves are open. I don’t hate the sound but I dont love it either. However I would like to try the resonated very soon. Just fyi, I do have a tsp catted dp so I know it makes it louder. However, what can I do to replace this? I literally just bought and installed this a couple days ago and as stated would like to try the resonated and should have listened to michael baxi (gridzilla) as he was right about going with the non res being a mistake. Mind you I’m in my mid 30s with a newborn ha so I’m in a different demo. Should I just sell it or go back to TSP (two step performance) where I bought this from and get a replacement or is it easy enough to get the resonated piece to this system. Sorry for all the dumb questions but I’m new into modifying cars. Any guidance will help! Thanks!!
Just hit a local performance or muffler shop and have them weld in a resonator, no biggie.
Sponsored