• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP
elusiveaura

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R - SGP
Right now it auto opens and closes in all modes depending on drive mode and how hard you get on it. End of the week I will be testing their module that allows the driver to manually open and close it at will. If you wanna keep it open all the time, you’ll be able to

Was valve close : comfort mode / valve open : +R?

Which method did you guys use to manually adjust active valve system?

HONDANB

First Name
JOHN DOE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NEEDED
Sounds nasty. Can't stop replaying the sound clip. Love it

arbies

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BB Type-R
I had the Milltek non-resonated exhaust on my FK8, along with the PRL catted DP, and it was very loud. It was difficult to have conversations in the car or talk on the phone, but otherwise it was freakin' awesome.

If I ever get the FL5, I would consider getting Milltek again. The non-resonated sound clips inside the FL5 don't sound horrible. Maybe the valve helps with that too.

OP
OP
elusiveaura

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R - SGP
I can’t comment on how it was for the fk8 since I owned AWE but I will say they must’ve changed up something for the FL5 because even at cruising speeds 70-80, it’s not loud in the cabin and can still talk to passengers. I can’t comment on anyone in back seat though which I imagine is probably a little louder

The majority of the loud sound to me is coming from speed up and shifting from lower gears and when really getting on it. I’m still surprised I haven’t heard any drone. They did a wonderful job with this one.

I had the Milltek non-resonated exhaust on my FK8, along with the PRL catted DP, and it was very loud. It was difficult to have conversations in the car or talk on the phone, but otherwise it was freakin' awesome.

If I ever get the FL5, I would consider getting Milltek again. The non-resonated sound clips inside the FL5 don't sound horrible. Maybe the valve helps with that too.

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
I'll be testing out the resonated system with the PRL HVDP as soon as Milltek can get one on this side of the pond for me. Fingers crossed that it's before Wake the Dragon!

OP
OP
elusiveaura

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R - SGP
Interested in how it sounds with that downpipe! Report back here please when you do.

I'll be testing out the resonated system with the PRL HVDP as soon as Milltek can get one on this side of the pond for me. Fingers crossed that it's before Wake the Dragon!

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Interested in how it sounds with that downpipe! Report back here please when you do.
Me too! It's a roll of the dice but that's what R&D is for right?

Ask me how well a bigger drop in turbo worked with the factory tune...

(actually please don't :lol: )

apexit53

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CTR, 2023 Integra aspec MT
Contact them at (865) 233-8918. I believe it’s around 2k with discount.
i WANTED this so bad, Brit was very VERY helpful and informative sadly i couldnt order it. Sadly this isnt autocross legal because it replaces a factory heat shield. stupid autoX rules :(

now would someone protest you? probably not, could someone, yes. weenie protest, absolutely but i personally don't want to chance it.

OP
OP
elusiveaura

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R - SGP
Dang that sucks man. Just don’t autoX it. Problem solved lol. I’d take a great sounding car everyday of the week over an every now and then event ;).

i WANTED this so bad, Brit was very VERY helpful and informative sadly i couldnt order it. Sadly this isnt autocross legal because it replaces a factory heat shield. stupid autoX rules :(

now would someone protest you? probably not, could someone, yes. weenie protest, absolutely but i personally don't want to chance it.