• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

VTEC Turbo Decal?

ProFromDover1984

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Civic Si, 1991 CRX Si, 1996 Toyota Tacoma SX
Hello, everyone. Crazy question. All opinions welcome... My 22 Si is on the way (projected delivery = 12.15.21). I am trading my tired, thrashed 2008 Si. Obviously, I will miss the noise and 8k+ redline, but I will also miss those legendary i-VTEC DOHC decals on the rear doors. What do you all think about putting the small VTEC TURBO decal from the Type R on the back glass of the Si? Personally, I think the VTEC TURBO decal is the baddest decal I’ve ever seen. I'm thinking center of the back glass at the bottom (underneath the third brake light). Is there a better place to put it? I'd love to hear what some other learned Civic folks think. Let me know...
Sponsored

Last edited:

WOPSiWOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Hello, everyone. Crazy question. All opinions welcome... My 22 Si is on the way (projected delivery = 12.15.21). I am trading my tired, thrashed 2008 Si. Obviously, I will miss the noise and 8k+ redline, but I will also miss those legendary i-VTEC DOHC decals on the rear doors. What do you all think about putting the small VTEC TURBO decal from the Type R on the back glass of the Si? Personally, I think the VTEC TURBO decal is the baddest decal I’ve ever seen. I'm thinking center of the back glass at the bottom (underneath the third brake light). Is there a better place to put it? I'd love to hear what some other learned Civic folks think. Let me know...
I have the CDM “Turbo” decals on the side skirts of my 10th. https://www.heeltoeauto.com/emblems...ivic-75773-tbc-c11zb-hac.75773-tbc-c11zb.html No VTEC of course. If they are black you could put them there (depending on color of the car). Whatever makes you happy man.

danfg2

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
I have a set of the OEM Type-R VTEC Turbo sticker if your interested. Never opened. Message me if you are.
Sponsored