• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

mammamia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
This actually looks a million times better in this video than it has in any pictures so far I think once we see a bunch of them driving around most people are gonna think they look great.

also that side profile to me retains more of the side lines of the 10th gen than I thought it would

Si will look even better.

If you want your economy car to look like a rocket ship then just stick with the 10th gen they sold a ton they’re going to be available on the used market forever.

Personally I want my economy car to look like a really tasteful and well-done economy car. I think this style will age beautifully, like many previous Civics that you can look at and say yeah it’s an economy car but man they just styled it right, it still looks good many years later.

HawaiiPunch

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Elantra N
Absolutely looks much better in the video. Definitely excited to have a quality interior in these, those clicks from the HVAC controls are beautiful. Overall seems like a huge step up in livability inside. Exterior looks being subjective, I think it's an improvement.

Still waiting to see the Type R though, if they throw the same amount of sportiness to the look as they did versus the base 10th gen sedan, I think it's gonna look fantastic while being much more livable inside.

Marenaty

First Name
Marcos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic, Up
Boa noite, gostaria de saber se é verdade que o civic não será mais fabricado no Brasil?
Obrigado

xaviersayys

Xavier
First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Still not sold on the styling, but in this video it looks a LOT better. Especially since I'm biased towards nicely opalescent white cars. The tail lights still throw me off a bit, I feel like they're too big, but good to see the brake light itself is LED. Wonder what the aftermarket tail lights will be like-- hopefully much nicer than the ones for our gen.

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sedan Sport, '08 GSXR 600
The tail lights could definitely be a bit more inspired but there will be good aftermarket support for that
After seeing it in video, man it looks dull, maybe it’s just the color of the car

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sedan Sport, '08 GSXR 600
Still not sold on the styling, but in this video it looks a LOT better. Especially since I'm biased towards nicely opalescent white cars. The tail lights still throw me off a bit, I feel like they're too big, but good to see the brake light itself is LED. Wonder what the aftermarket tail lights will be like-- hopefully much nicer than the ones for our gen.
True, the aftermarket scene for our taillights weren’t bad bad, but just didn’t feel like a civic anymore from the rear. They kinda nailed it on the 10th.

nenad.mkd

First Name
Nenad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 10th Gen Hatchback Sport Plus
No car with door mounted side mirrors can look good.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
I'm with you on the tail lights. I generally don't dislike the new styling, it's grown on me over time, but the tail lights really let the whole thing down. As you said, they're way too big.... they could've done something really cool and minimalist that flows with the rest of the car.

Here's hoping the hatch's rear lighting setup is better looking.

McDavid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic LX
Funny how many times they used "normal" in the video. Touring looks good, I could see myself getting this in a few years, was planning on maybe an Accord, but still digging my Civic :)

popopopop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Si Sedan
Excited to see what type of flair the Si and CTR will have. Perhaps some aero part will liven it up just right. I also hope we can get some stubbier vent knobs aftermarket, still looks like it's one of the only sore spot in the interior and maybe the glossy surface.
Sponsored