Sponsored

Mobias

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2024
Threads
9
Messages
144
Reaction score
167
Location
Ohio
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R, 2006 S2000
Yeah depending on the build you have it definitely could be a good move. If your tuner suggested it, then they probably know even better than me about that. I'll have mine back on the Dyno in a month so I'll finally get to see what numbers I'm making on the 2000s.
Sponsored

 

SpoolinFK8

Senior Member
First Name
Gogi
Joined
Feb 13, 2020
Threads
1
Messages
265
Reaction score
564
Location
NY, NY
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Civic Type R FL5
Yeah depending on the build you have it definitely could be a good move. If your tuner suggested it, then they probably know even better than me about that. I'll have mine back on the Dyno in a month so I'll finally get to see what numbers I'm making on the 2000s.
I’m getting the head fully done next week. And Dyno tuned.
 

Mobias

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2024
Threads
9
Messages
144
Reaction score
167
Location
Ohio
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R, 2006 S2000
Who's doing the head? I'm planning ahead for a full motor build for the future and looking for recommendations on shops to do the machine work.
 

SpoolinFK8

Senior Member
First Name
Gogi
Joined
Feb 13, 2020
Threads
1
Messages
265
Reaction score
564
Location
NY, NY
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Civic Type R FL5
When your boy has nothing better to do and includes your car in his video.

 

SpoolinFK8

Senior Member
First Name
Gogi
Joined
Feb 13, 2020
Threads
1
Messages
265
Reaction score
564
Location
NY, NY
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Civic Type R FL5
Who's doing the head? I'm planning ahead for a full motor build for the future and looking for recommendations on shops to do the machine work.
Ivan Performance and Redstar Motoring. Down in FL.
 


SpoolinFK8

Senior Member
First Name
Gogi
Joined
Feb 13, 2020
Threads
1
Messages
265
Reaction score
564
Location
NY, NY
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Civic Type R FL5
Thanks I'll check them out. The only recommendation I got so far was not 4Piston.
Mike the Tuner from 1:1 tuning is also highly recommended, especially for pocket porting the head for smoother airflow
 

Clark_Kent

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2022
Threads
12
Messages
2,122
Reaction score
3,566
Location
Smallville, KS
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R, 2023 Porsche 718 Cayman GT4
Mike the Tuner from 1:1 tuning is also highly recommended, especially for pocket porting the head for smoother airflow
+1 for Mike at 1:1 Tuning. He tuned my FL5. Very happy with the work he did, the car flat out flies now! I believe there are a handful of cars on this forum he's tuned.
 

SpoolinFK8

Senior Member
First Name
Gogi
Joined
Feb 13, 2020
Threads
1
Messages
265
Reaction score
564
Location
NY, NY
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Civic Type R FL5
+1 for Mike at 1:1 Tuning. He tuned my FL5. Very happy with the work he did, the car flat out flies now! I believe there are a handful of cars on this forum he's tuned.
He was originally the one who was going to do the work for me, but he’s busy this weekend and next week, so wasn’t able to do the work. So Ivan from IvanPerformance and Pepo from Redstar Motoring will be working on my car.
 


Agen2integra

Senior Member
First Name
Evan
Joined
Feb 2, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
82
Reaction score
136
Location
Philly
Vehicle(s)
2025 CW CTR
Went for a drive got home and saw this ..Oh so close

IMG_3443.webp
Funny, I just hit 600 on the nose Friday when I took it for a quick spin out to Home Depot.
 
 







Top