• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
Anyone snag this deal?

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your FL5 today? Screenshot_20240221-213419
Sponsored

HONDANB

First Name
JOHN DOE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NEEDED
Updated the Hondata and flashpro with the new live tuning software, ordered PRL HVI and Ti studs for the MHI S2 turbo swap. Getting ready for the dyno baby!!! Can't wait...

Riko

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.0L Turbo, CVT, Elegance trim
I added the following interior lighting to the FL5:

1. JDM OEM LED Tailgate Light (08E17-T43-000) - this LED light is a net new light located just below the left tailgate grab handle. This part is a complete kit that consists of wiring harnesses, LED light with switch, zip ties, template to make the cut, bezzle/housing for the light, foam inserts to prevent rattles, and other miscellaneous components. A+ quality kit with literally everything you need to install the light. I expect nothing less from Honda. What's interesting is when you remove the panel and flip it over, it's already premarked for where this light should go (see picture). In total, this takes 2-3 hours to complete properly if working at a leisurely pace.

20230616_134325.jpg
thx for the pics!

and is the wiring harnesses just plug and play on the side of the car? thx

Yorkman1

First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Type-R #170001
Reflashed my car today Did some logging on the TSP tune. Here are the results. 60* outside top tier 93 at pretty much sea level. This is for community data ONLY!
11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your FL5 today? IMG_3413
11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your FL5 today? IMG_3414

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Reflashed my car today Did some logging on the TSP tune. Here are the results. 60* outside top tier 93 at pretty much sea level. This is for community data ONLY!
IMG_3413.jpeg
IMG_3414.jpeg
It appears that your "Top Tier" fuel of choice has let you down. We would recommend an alternative fuel source in search of higher quality fuel.

walnut

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R CW
Got the r.m.k. Design Carbon Fiber center console panel gloss in today, installed it as soon as I got back from work. The fitment is pretty good, can't really spot any bad gaps. There's one little scuff near the passenger side but I'm not too worried about it. I'm pretty happy with how the shifter area looks now, probably won't touch the interior for a while.
11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your FL5 today? PXL_20240222_221940095.MP
11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your FL5 today? PXL_20240222_222010638.MP

TW00Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 S2000, 2023 CTR
Took the day off from work and drove 3hrs and change to Innovative Motorworks to get my ECU unlocked. Had a fellow FL5 owner ride along to get his ECU unlocked also. Once we arrived and met Derek, he went to work on the two ECUs. While we were waiting, the FedEx truck came by to drop off a few ECU for jailbreaking. I’m just going to assume that none of the FL5/DE5 I see in the future are stock. Everyone is tuned.

I had a good time chatting with Derek’s mom and Derek himself. Very knowledgeable and I highly recommend you sending or visiting for the service if you’re on the North East.

After the jailbreak, I drove to a nearby Sunoco to fill up for the way home and to load the customized tune from @Jester04. Broke out the laptop and began to register and couple the FlashPro with my ECU. For some reason, maybe cellular connection related but went into a vicious cycle of FlashPro saying its registered but then not allowing me to upload the map because it’s not yet registered.

So I decided to call Jester for some live troubleshooting. Already long story, slightly shorter, I was able to upload the map and make my way home.

My initial impression of the tune was how responsive the throttle and how easily the car pulls. Even in 6th gear the car just pulls. My ask for Jester was a modest increase as my number one priority is reliability for this foremost a family car that would see a few HPDE/TT throughout the year. I wasn’t aiming for a specific HP/TQ number. I just wanted to make it slightly faster.

After the drive home, I’m impressed and glad I got this tune. I’m looking forwards to my first track day of the season in May and hoping to get some fine tuning with Jester.

If you’re looking for a tune, I’d recommend reaching out to Jester to find out more about his tuning services.

If you read this far, sorry there’s no pictures. Just a happy customer of Innovative Motorworks and Jester.

Jester04

CivicX Basic Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R, 2006 s2000, 2022 Ram TRX, 2005 srt-4
Build Thread
Link
Took the day off from work and drove 3hrs and change to Innovative Motorworks to get my ECU unlocked. Had a fellow FL5 owner ride along to get his ECU unlocked also. Once we arrived and met Derek, he went to work on the two ECUs. While we were waiting, the FedEx truck came by to drop off a few ECU for jailbreaking. I’m just going to assume that none of the FL5/DE5 I see in the future are stock. Everyone is tuned.

I had a good time chatting with Derek’s mom and Derek himself. Very knowledgeable and I highly recommend you sending or visiting for the service if you’re on the North East.

After the jailbreak, I drove to a nearby Sunoco to fill up for the way home and to load the customized tune from @Jester04. Broke out the laptop and began to register and couple the FlashPro with my ECU. For some reason, maybe cellular connection related but went into a vicious cycle of FlashPro saying its registered but then not allowing me to upload the map because it’s not yet registered.

So I decided to call Jester for some live troubleshooting. Already long story, slightly shorter, I was able to upload the map and make my way home.

My initial impression of the tune was how responsive the throttle and how easily the car pulls. Even in 6th gear the car just pulls. My ask for Jester was a modest increase as my number one priority is reliability for this foremost a family car that would see a few HPDE/TT throughout the year. I wasn’t aiming for a specific HP/TQ number. I just wanted to make it slightly faster.

After the drive home, I’m impressed and glad I got this tune. I’m looking forwards to my first track day of the season in May and hoping to get some fine tuning with Jester.

If you’re looking for a tune, I’d recommend reaching out to Jester to find out more about his tuning services.

If you read this far, sorry there’s no pictures. Just a happy customer of Innovative Motorworks and Jester.
Glad to be of service! Looking forward to it.

ram3noodles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Civic Type R
Got the r.m.k. Design Carbon Fiber center console panel gloss in today, installed it as soon as I got back from work. The fitment is pretty good, can't really spot any bad gaps. There's one little scuff near the passenger side but I'm not too worried about it. I'm pretty happy with how the shifter area looks now, probably won't touch the interior for a while.
PXL_20240222_221940095.MP.jpg
PXL_20240222_222010638.MP.jpg
good to hear quality is good. i was thinking of getting it as well. just gotta make the decision between matte and gloss finish.

OP
OP
Icehawk

Icehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CTR #3177
good to hear quality is good. i was thinking of getting it as well. just gotta make the decision between matte and gloss finish.
Get the matte and post pics, I'm considering it. Not into gloss CF much anymore.

Did I post this? Sill cover from "JSWAN" on Amazon, looks good and fits right.

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your FL5 today? JSWAN sill

惹Raizzelle

First Name
Raizzelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Civic FL5 Type R
Get the matte and post pics, I'm considering it. Not into gloss CF much anymore.

Did I post this? Sill cover from "JSWAN" on Amazon, looks good and fits right.

JSWAN sill.jpeg
This looks good. Did you order the one for rear too? All I can see is for the gloss one, and I’m not a fan of it too.