• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Where can I buy an oem FL5 full leather steering wheel

Pedru471r

First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type-R FL5 (2023), Si 2.4 Coup (2015), 718 GTS 4.0
Hey guys, where can I find an oem leather steering wheel for the FL5 ?

In my country the car came only with one trim, no optionals, and only with an alcantara wheel (which i really dislike… since I use the car for all purposes and without a glove). No leather available not even to buy at dealers. I’m tryin to buy one so I can keep the original one and not mess with its material.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Jester04

CivicX Basic Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R, 2006 s2000, 2022 Ram TRX, 2005 srt-4
Build Thread
Link
Hey guys, where can I find an oem leather steering wheel for the FL5 ?

In my country the car came only with one trim, no optionals, and only with an alcantara wheel (which i really dislike… since I use the car for all purposes and without a glove). No leather available not even to buy at dealers. I’m tryin to buy one so I can keep the original one and not mess with its material.

Thanks!
Don’t know the shipping to your country, but any US honda parts store should be able to get you one. I’m the other way, I don’t like the leather I want alcantara lol.

AK16

First Name
Ari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
I just swapped to the factory Alcantara wheel. My OEM leather wheel only has 600 miles on it. PM me and I’ll sell it to you. Thanks.

sashimi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FL5
I would sell you mine, but I don't know about shipping to Brazil

Yayo

First Name
Hermann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 MY23
Please can anyone post the Honda OEM reference full leather steering wheel?
Perhaps would be possible to get it here in our official Honda europe dealer?
Thanks!

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
Please can anyone post the Honda OEM reference full leather steering wheel?
Perhaps would be possible to get it here in our official Honda europe dealer?
Thanks!
Here's the part number: 78501-T20-A22ZE. Doubtful your Honda Europe dealer will be able to order the part, but please confirm.

Yayo

First Name
Hermann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 MY23
Someone interested to sell his steering wheel in good condition? Ship to Europe. Spain.
Send me PM plis.

Last edited:

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Here's the part number: 78501-T20-A22ZE. Doubtful your Honda Europe dealer will be able to order the part, but please confirm.
Is there a way to confirm this is the CTR / Si / ITS steering wheel with red stitching? I believe all Civics (at least in NA) use the same black leather wheel but it normally has gray or black stitching, not the red stitching.

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
Is there a way to confirm this is the CTR / Si / ITS steering wheel with red stitching? I believe all Civics (at least in NA) use the same black leather wheel but it normally has gray or black stitching, not the red stitching.
I cannot confirm; however, the part number 78501-T20-A22ZE is listed as the leather steering wheel on Honda Dream Shop for the 2023 Honda Civic Type R. The descriptor also reads 'SI-Red'. Like with any other part number posted by members, you would do well to verify before ordering.

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I cannot confirm; however, the part number 78501-T20-A22ZE is listed as the leather steering wheel on Honda Dream Shop for the 2023 Honda Civic Type R. The descriptor also reads 'SI-Red'. Like with any other part number posted by members, you would do well to verify before ordering.
99% Verified. I checked with a highly reliable source here on the forum, who checked with his parts department guy. I bet some will know who I’m referring to based on that short description, but I didn’t want to tag him for fear that people would start flooding his inbox with similar requests.😂 Short of buying the part and actually having it in hand as 100% proof, I think this is highly reliable info y’all.

Now, someone just needs to buy one and post pics when they receive it.

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
99% Verified. I checked with a highly reliable source here on the forum, who checked with his parts department guy. I bet some will know who I’m referring to based on that short description, but I didn’t want to tag him for fear that people would start flooding his inbox with similar requests.😂 Short of buying the part and actually having it in hand as 100% proof, I think this is highly reliable info y’all.

Thanks for doing this! I appreciate you.

dardysing

First Name
Dardy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5

Do you know if 78501-T20-A22ZC is the identical part just with a different part number? I’ve heard from another source that the Type R steering wheel grip is 78501-T20-A22ZC rather than 78501-T20-A22ZE. Does Honda use different part numbers for the same part?

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Do you know if 78501-T20-A22ZC is the identical part just with a different part number? I’ve heard from another source that the Type R steering wheel grip is 78501-T20-A22ZC rather than 78501-T20-A22ZE. Does Honda use different part numbers for the same part?
I think the Type R uses the same steering wheel as the normal Civic (and probably other vehicles like the CR-V, etc), however normal Civics don’t have red stitching. Pretty sure that’s the difference in part numbers. You should confirm with wherever you’re ordering from.
Sponsored

Last edited: