• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Which color is best?

Steve182022

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic LX coupe, 6 spd; '20 Civic Sport sdn, 6
I've been in a black Civic for the last 6 years and would like to switch it up, but I'm just not sure what to do and don't want to regret my decision.

I know silver was the most popular color of the 2000's, but it's kind of passé at this point, isn't it? The most popular color on the road these days as many of you probably know is white, but I'm just not a white car kind of guy. What does everyone think of the meteorite metallic gray? I'd LOVE that sonic gray but unfortunately it doesn't come on the EX model which I plan to get.
Meteorite sure looks sharp in sunlight.
11th Gen Honda Civic Which color is best? Best20210627_074918
Sponsored

OP
OP
Michael90

Michael90

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX
I will say one thing about that color- Looks absolutely pristine and sharp when the car is clean. Probably better than any other color (except white). But once dirty it looks the worst out of all the colors.

Jimi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR 2019
The best Colour is the one you like the best. That’s the only way to answer that question. Otherwise there would be only 1 colour Honda would offer. The “best” one