• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sedan Sport, '08 GSXR 600
I personally like that. It looks cleaner IMO.
I respect that, IMO, it looks fugly. Was the one thing I hated when I had my 9th gen, the obvious orange when the headlights were on. Messed up the whole look. I just like being stealthy is all . :(

jred721

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Accord Sport
10th gen Civic looked different from the rest of the cars out there (some will say for better or worse). But at least you could say it was not your conventional sedan looks. This gen is completely softened and while it doesn't look bad, it looks pretty average. I'm really curious to see if the 11th generation drives anywhere as good as the 10th gen. The wheels and the color honestly are the only things spicing up the looks. Once you take that away you're left with a pretty average looking sedan.

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sedan Sport, '08 GSXR 600
Is think this concept could very well be what the 11th gen Si will look like. Black wheels, BBK, integrated duckbill spoiler, dual exhaust. The base models might get a little more toned down.
This is looking like the ex trim, especially with the shark fin antenna. Base will probably get a decent hubcap design and the touchscreen will be like what they did on the 10th. Kinda like a 60:40 split on plastic:touchscreen.

TheKevinlyFather

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe (Sold), 2020 Acura RDX A-Spec (SH-AWD)
As someone who left a Gen X a year or so ago, I've thought about getting back into a civic again with Gen XI. But, it looks like a no to me :/

Curious to see what the Type R and Si bring, though.

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST-Line
Or 6mt xgen will become unicorn cars people speak about with wistful looks in their eyes

I think the 'hatch' will be a liftback/sportback ala A5 or Stinger or my old 91 foxbody
I think the 2020 Si's with the LEDs and unique wheels will be the best resale.

Of course I could be biased.

SENTINEL7

S E N T I N E L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Civic
Looks like a Scion TC had a baby with an Audi. That's the most confused Civic Sedan in the company's mottled history.

philfry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Accord EX, 2016 Honda HR-V EX
I'm not surprised. I've never been a fan of the odd numbered civic generations. My favorite generations are 6th, 8th, and 10th. I went from 8th gen FA5 to 10th gen.

kotzaaa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic RS 10th Gen
What is with every new model of car 'moulding' into the most generic car possible? Its like how so many women copy Kim Kardashian and end up looking the same ?

Given the aggressive and eye-catching design of the 10th Gen, I would have thought Honda would use it as a platform to do something really cool... But instead we get another car which borrows so much from the current market.

Equally as lacklustre as the rear of the new Mercedes.

Oh well... Makes me happier to own a 10th Gen.

R3DLIN3SI10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FC3 Si,FK7, 18' HRV
This is what happens when you try and make a 4dr car cool. It can't and never will be cool and this is what you end up with. A car thats been given a vasectomy, is 40lbs overweight with a beer gut, and has three screaming kids and has given up on life.

Congratulations honda, you made a 4dr contraceptive.

weigle2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L
I like the hideous plastic chrome grill piece being gone, but the dashboard with no air vents showing makes it look like something from the 60's. It looks too simple now. The dash just does not match the rest of the car. I can't see an Si with a dash like that.

3R5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
To me this just looks like the current Acura ILX which isn't surprising considering they are basically the same car and the same company. Had to figure they would just trickle down the design to Honda Civic

KIKUTWO

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Golf R
I think it's great except for that front bumper and below it. Audi A3 rear, BMW rear quarter.

jeff2417

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe (PWP), 2006 Acura TSX Base (ABP)
Even if they redeem the styling with an Si or a Type R, this is going to be the first generation Civic designed by American Honda, as the Civic is going away in Japan. ENTER: The Accord lite! Or the Honda Jetta GLI, or...the Honda Corolla. Regardless of what you would like to call it, it's uninspiring and bland. Just like the prototype photos showed. Meh.
Sponsored