Sponsored

TypeRbuilder

Senior Member
First Name
Vince
Joined
Jan 1, 2026
Threads
34
Messages
296
Reaction score
197
Location
Cleveland
Website
www.tdpracingind.com
Vehicle(s)
25 Civic Type R
For the first time since I got the car, December 31, I got the hand wash it today! And put a coat of ceramic on it.
Sponsored

 

alSpeed2k

Senior Member
First Name
Alex
Joined
Sep 14, 2025
Threads
2
Messages
81
Reaction score
72
Location
The 604
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000CR, Civic Type R
Did a rear duck bill lip and wing delete kit, and put on and my front lip. I like the look but might get the original wing paint matched and reinstalled. But looks good for now.

IMG_5893.webp
Any pics from the rear?
 


Chilly613

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2022
Threads
13
Messages
1,158
Reaction score
1,455
Location
Southern California
Vehicle(s)
2025 FL5 Civic Type R
Build Thread
Link
Any issues getting up on them? I have a project aero lip, and was wondering if they’d be too steep?
I dont have issues, but I'm stock height and dont have aero. You can always do what some people do and get some 2x4s and put them under the wheels to get on the ramp if you are lowered or have aero.
 


artsyfartsyFL5

Senior Member
First Name
Ant
Joined
May 27, 2025
Threads
2
Messages
176
Reaction score
161
Location
PA
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2025 CW FL5
Weather has been pretty crappy so haven’t been able to clean it up to take some pictures yet! But here are some bad phone pictures from when i picked it up! 2007 targa 4s

IMG_5677.webp


IMG_4485.webp


IMG_0587.webp


IMG_0590.webp
Dude, that is so clean! I was looking at 996/997's a couple of years ago, glad to see someone pulling the trigger on a beauty. Congrats!
 

dragonate

Member
First Name
Nate
Joined
Apr 29, 2024
Threads
2
Messages
30
Reaction score
69
Location
California
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R
Dude, that is so clean! I was looking at 996/997's a couple of years ago, glad to see someone pulling the trigger on a beauty. Congrats!
Thank you! the prices keep going up on these, i felt like if i didnt make a move soon i was gonna be priced out!
Sponsored

 
 







Top