• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

11GenImUnsure

First Name
11thGen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Feet
Wow wow wow! What appears to be a journalist from overseas shares extensive video of the newly revealed 2022 Civic Sedan, Civic Hatchback, and Civic Hatchback with a rear spoiler! Take a look! Notable moments : 37:20 , 16:00 , 21:00

Sponsored

NorthernLaw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type-R Boost Blue
Those wheels are pretty nice....The shifter looks EXACTLY like the 10th Gen Accord manual shifter, and I think that's pretty good, minor changes, I like that. I said this before too but that spoiler is pretty nice, with some extra vents, styling queues, and a bigger spoiler, the Type-R has a lot of potential, I was worried it would look bad before but I'm more reassured now

lkuri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sport
I really like the clear corner headlights and did you notice they also have backseat vents? I wish the US version had them too.

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatchback
I wonder if the sedan HPD lip spoiler would work on the new hatch?

CastorX

First Name
Balázs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5 Turbo Sport Plus
And Europe gets the 11th gen only in hybrid version. I‘m pretty sure without manual trans.

turbomike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Honda Canda - West, the track, not in your DMs
Vehicle(s)
23 FL5 CTR, 22 MDX-S, 20 FK8 CTR
I wonder if the sedan HPD lip spoiler would work on the new hatch?
No it won't based on current lip spoiler measurements

Maybe in the near future someone will add the HPD for shits and giggles

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
11th Gen Honda Civic Detailed Video Showcases 2022 Civic Hatchback, and Hatchback with Honda Genuine Rear Wing! (40-minutes+, 3 color iterations) Screenshot_20210624-094548

11th Gen Honda Civic Detailed Video Showcases 2022 Civic Hatchback, and Hatchback with Honda Genuine Rear Wing! (40-minutes+, 3 color iterations) Screenshot_20210624-094534
11th Gen Honda Civic Detailed Video Showcases 2022 Civic Hatchback, and Hatchback with Honda Genuine Rear Wing! (40-minutes+, 3 color iterations) Screenshot_20210624-094501

The potential of Si hatch with this wing is exciting

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatchback
IMHO, the new hatch needs the Rays Volk Racing wheels, a more subtle lip spoiler (ala the sedan HPD type). Seems like Honda has been pushing those accessory wheels forever. They need to come up with something new. And I don't get how reviewers are gushing all over the Sedan Touring rims - they've been on the 10th gen hatch sport and sport tourings.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Can we just note the seat material on the japanese EX trim? Can we have that please instead of the full leather on the sport touring? I love that microfiber like center insert with the leather bolsters. Looks way more high end and would be grippier than full leather.

Last edited:

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Already stated the SI will be sedan only. If you want a sporty hatch, gotta wait for the type-R
Yeah... ?

They posted that while I was watching the video and making my post here

Saywhaat04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
I don't know about the wing. This styling is so clean that I think it looks better without. Maybe if the wing was at the top of the hatch at the roofline I'd like it better.
I thought it was just me lol...i hate the wing and the ugly wheels too. All my ST will need is a set of splash guards and a 6MT. In Metorite Gray or the ever so mustetious Smokey Mauve color I have yet to see lol. I prefer a cleaner look to my cars. Id be okay with a lip spoiler but I cannot stand wing spoilers...reminds me too much of the 90s. Lol

Last edited:

Saywhaat04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Also its a shame we dont get the red pictured in the video...looks much more premium than Rallye Red IMO
Sponsored