• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Integra Spied For The Actual First Time!!

djlythium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
it’s a Liftback/Hatchback. I definitely will be looking at this to get as my lease is up next year. If I don’t like it in person then I’ll get the Civic Hatchback ST.
Got it, thanks for the clarification. ??
Sponsored

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N
It’s a further along prototype but yes it won’t use the same panels just has the same 11th Gen Civic Hatch Platform. This body though is the Integra. We should be seeing more spy shots other then this one very soon. The person who also took the photo said it has the Acura front end and not a Honda one.
I know we can't see much in this pic but that looks way too much like the Civic Hatch. (with Acura front and back)
IF that really is the production body then it's gonna be like EL/CSX, not ILX or 1st gen TLX.
I don't mind that, but I'm pretty sure most people will.
No other brand does that nowadays. Infiniti QX80 is the only one I can think of.
Honda Intergra would have made more sense in that case.

That's why I think (and hope) it's a test mule based on the Civic Hatchback.
A lot of people will just dismiss it right away for looking like a Civic from the side.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X2 M35i
I know we can't see much in this pic but that looks way too much like the Civic Hatch. (with Acura front and back)
IF that really is the production body then it's gonna be like EL/CSX, not ILX or 1st gen TLX.
I don't mind that, but I'm pretty sure most people will.
No other brand does that nowadays. Infiniti QX80 is the only one I can think of.
Honda Intergra would have made more sense in that case.

That's why I think (and hope) it's a test mule based on the Civic Hatchback.
A lot of people will just dismiss it right away for looking like a Civic from the side.
I get that and it quite could possibly be a test mule. Though this one seems to be a long ways in development compared to a test mule. Also due keep in mind that the Integra was developed by Honda of Japan and not Honda of America. So design wise Honda of Japan had more of a say this time around compared to the TLX. Also fun fact all Acura sedans after TLX will all be developed in Japan and not the States.

BABY NSX

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R, 2019 Toyota Sienna, 2006 Toyota Highlander, 1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye
This is interesting. I haven’t been so Eagle eyed following the Integra development but so far the reports said it would be a two door? These spy shots certainly are of a four door. I know previous generations of Integra came in four doors (I had a Gen 2 Integra) but I hope the Integra is not going to be a rehashed Civic. I think in the 90s maybe, I went to Canada and they had an Acura Model (forget which one? ) but it basically was a US Civic with Acura badges and it was weird to see that. Dunno what they did to it other than badges but it was a let down when I saw it. Hope this new Integra the body is radically different and it’s worth the premium that they will charge over a Civic.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X2 M35i
This is interesting. I haven’t been so Eagle eyed following the Integra development but so far the reports said it would be a two door? These spy shots certainly are of a four door. I know previous generations of Integra came in four doors (I had a Gen 2 Integra) but I hope the Integra is not going to be a rehashed Civic. I think in the 90s maybe, I went to Canada and they had an Acura Model (forget which one? ) but it basically was a US Civic with Acura badges and it was weird to see that. Dunno what they did to it other than badges but it was a let down when I saw it. Hope this new Integra the body is radically different and it’s worth the premium that they will charge over a Civic.
I don’t think it will be a rehashed Civic I think the body cladding is what’s throwing everyone off about the styling. The rear taillights though seem to have a full housing so it could be the final design of the taillights

ElpacoSV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EJ6 ; Civic FK7G4
If is an Integra, I'm happy to see the shared DNA with the Civic! It reminds me of my good old times! ? Depending on the configuration, I might look at it insted of the Type R! Let see what Honda is hiding ;)

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Did you guys read that article? It's very confusing. And I'm sorry but the author doesn't even appear to know that the Honda Civic Hatch exists. He's comparing the mule to a new Si Sedan and suggests it's probably not a Civic because the sloping roofline looks more like a hatchback/liftback...or worse, he claims the mule looks like it could be a coupe!!?? I wish I was joking.

Last edited:
OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X2 M35i
Did you guys read that article? It's very confusing. And I'm sorry but the author doesn't even appear to know that the Honda Civic Hatch exists. He's comparing the mule to a new Si Sedan and suggests it's probably not a Civic because the sloping roofline looks more like a hatchback/liftback...or worse, he claims the mule looks like it could be a coupe!!?? I wish I was joking.
I read the article and I get what your saying but the closest thing to compare it to when it comes to the Civic Would be the Si they spotted because of the duel exhaust tips in the rear. But if you have a keen eye you know it’s the new Integra.

PandaXpress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EX-T with Honda Sensing
Its probably a trim level for the Civic Hatchback, TFL is a crappy car reviewer and horrible source of car news, I wouldnt trust them at all

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X2 M35i
Its probably a trim level for the Civic Hatchback, TFL is a crappy car reviewer and horrible source of car news, I wouldnt trust them at all
It’s not though. The Civic Hatch has already been revealed and the only other hatch that’s under development is the Type R. This is the Integra.